StarCraft 2 Sale?

I really doubt anyone will know the answer to this, but has anyone heard anything about SC2 going on sale again? I would really like to get it. I don't keep up with news etc and havn't even played it on live. Ever since I played the beta for it I've thought about buying it, but I'm cheap and don't want to pay 60 bucks for something I might not play a whole lot.

Deleted
    Probably when HOTS comes out. That's your best chance I think.

Bah I thought about that, but once HOTS comes out I wouldn't be able to play online without the xpac right? Might as well buy it now and start practicing heh

Deleted
    That's correct. I bought it at launch and never really played it that much but it is a game you should have in your game collection. It is a great game and totally worth the 60 bucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will be able to play WoL when HotS comes out, I'm betting my rig people are still going to play it since a fair amount of people are still playing WC3: Reign of Chaos to this day.

But yes, I'd like a sale too so I can start playing on the korean servers & experience how they play over there, since I'm pretty bored of US/EU atm.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory