Deleted

How to make gold with JC/Enchanting

So my friend has invited me back to WoW via SoR and I was wondering I have a char with JC/Enchanting and I was wondering whats the best way to make money out of these proffs? i've never lacked in gold but I've never had enough to buy w/e I want so what are your gold making secrets with these proffs?

sell gems, enchant stuff?

Depends on your server economy, but old world large brilliant shards and greater eternal essence usually sell for 30-50g apiece. Illusion dust is worth more then you'd guess as well. You could easily farm a place like UBRS for those, and grab a bunch of runecloth to sell also. I know it's not a super efficient way to spend your time, but it's very laid back. Play at your own pace. Maybe pop in a dvd or watch tv, go afk at will without the fear of being ganked or whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    sell gems, enchant stuff?
    Pretty much this and crafting gems for others

Deleted
    Buy ore > prospect > cut rare gems > make green gems into green necklaces / rings > DE > profit. Plus side if you have an alchemist / know an alchemist have someone transmute the carnelians into inferno rubies as well.