Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    a)i knew the OP of this thread merely by the title of the thread.
    b) blizzard doesn't care about any one single person of us. your boycott is toothless
    c) blizzard is quite happy with a PvE game, the PvP market simply isn't as bag out of the total MMO players market. they'd prefer to maintain a stranglehold on the PvE MMORPG market and thus on the entire MMORPG market instead of taking a financial risk on the PvP MMORPG market.
    d) even bringing PvP to even levels with the PvE aspects of the game require the rehire of a great deal of personnel, guess what they just did.

Not boycotting anything. I am merely sharing my opinions. I thought that's what forums were all about? If you share my opinion great! If not I understand. But it doesn't mean I'm gonna change my opinion just because you disagree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Some people like myself dont find pvp fun. period. I prefer to stick to pve, there is alot of things one can do if you have the patience for it. Wow is a pve-focused game, dont like it? then go to another mmo. Plain and simple.
    false. Technically, WoW is a role playing focused game. There is nothing about MMOs that make them inherently PvE focused. And idiot dragonslayers like you definitely don't have the right to say otherwise

Go play a game that focuses solely on PvP then. Seriously, do you think anyone cares if you subscribe to WoW? What is the point of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Huike View Post
    false. Technically, WoW is a role playing focused game. There is nothing about MMOs that make them inherently PvE focused. And idiot dragonslayers like you definitely don't have the right to say otherwise
    He didn't say MMO's in general, he said WoW. Obviously WoW is slant towards PvE, not sure how you can deny that. Also... anyone has the "right" to say whatever they like, even "idiot gladiators" like you.

You're telling me that I dont have the right to express my opinion? Grow up dude, I'll say it a thousand times just to piss you off even more.

I for one would hate to live in a world where my move has like 27 different effects, for pve, for pvp (world), for rbgs, for 2v2, for 3v3, for 5v5, for duels, for non-rated bgs... etc. Then it'd just be a matter of time before they start making things have different effects for pve dungeons vs raids, 10v25 man spells tuned differently, etc. Whoever said they want a different spell effect for each bracket of pvp, that's a horrible idea.

I'd rather just have them pick what format they want to balance for and stick with it. I prefer bgs myself since there are so many players involved that basically every class has something to contribute and as long as comp is varied you have your bases covered as far as dispels, CCs, etc.

Deleted
    if you want balanced PVP then wow is not the game for you. Wow is primarly a PVE game with a PVP element to it. if it was the otherway round then yes I could understand your frustration, if you want a game which is more PVP orintated with balanced game play then there are lots of FPS / RTS games out there that will give you your fix.

Can you guys answer me why some of you come to the PvP section? You are mainly PvE'ers who come here to bash PvP saying WoW is PvE game mejt k?

OT: I do mis 2v2 aswell, its hilarious how Blizzard decided to balance around 3v3, 5v5 and RBG which are all less popular then 2v2, especially 5v5, RBG are fun but oh so hard to come by on low pop servers. It would be smarter to scrap 5v5 and try balancing 2v2 and 3v3, well atleast better then 2v2 is now.

I do like what I see for MoP though, the changes that will make PvE pieces less useable in PvP look great, same for the new talents which look fun to play around with and can be balanced without having to worry about PvE mostly.

didn't we already have a thread like this one the other day? I believe it was made by the OP.

This game is not any more PvE focused than PvP focused. The only reason people think this game is focused on PvE is because PvE is the easier part of the game and therefore more people do it.

Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Not boycotting anything. I am merely sharing my opinions. I thought that's what forums were all about? If you share my opinion great! If not I understand. But it doesn't mean I'm gonna change my opinion just because you disagree with me.
    You are doing the very definition of boycotting lol.... http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/boycott just sayin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biged781 View Post
    even "idiot gladiators" like you.
    Yeah, right. I think you're giving him too much credit. A Glad adjusts and practices to become "viable". Sub-1600 players quit and cry because X class is too OP.

This game is not any more PvE focused than PvP focused. The only reason people think this game is focused on PvE is because PvE is the easier part of the game and therefore more people do it.
    Of course its more PVE-Focused, and thats why people such as OP come here and bitch about pvp/arena not being balanced.

games a pve game, won't happen so goodbye

Deleted
    Yea I kind of agree that PvP and arena have been in a better shape than they are now. Tbc and wotlk arenas to me were the thing that kept me going. After the pve stuff is cleared there ain't anything else to do than PvP and I'm getting preeetty close to unsubbing the first time ever. Dunno, might just be that I'm growing up, who knows!

wont happen till kalgan is fired and arena is deleted. only pvp that matters is bg's. its the ONLY pvp that CAN be balanced. then all the pve nerfs reversed and I get my insane pve OPness and be happy.

Eh I would disagree. Spells can be made to act different in 2v2, 3v3 or RBG's
    Which would take an insane amount of time and complicate the game far too much. Abitilties acting differently in different settings is a poor idea.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    im sorry did you just say that its both PVP and PVE are equal focus's ?
    How many arenas ? - 5
    How many Battlegrounds. - 6
    How many rated Battlegrounds. - 6

How many dungeons - 68 (not including heroics)
    How many raids - 29 (not including 10 man, heroics, LFR, or combinations of)

Yes PVP and PVE are obviously an equal focus for blizzard...

Edit
    I agree that PVP is a Huge part of the game and deserves development time, however saying that the game is equally PVP and PVE orintated is just laughable.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2012-03-11 at 09:49 PM.

Deleted
    But it doesn't mean I'm gonna change my opinion just because you disagree with me.
    I do hope you remember that when 2 vs. 2 stays the same

Deleted
    I am so incredibly tired of people using this response. For anyone who has been playing this game since vanilla, you KNOW PvP is what made this game fun. Without good PvP what exactly does this game have going for it at the moment? The joke we call raids nowadays? Yeah.

Focus on PvP.
    I knoww PvP is fun... Does it need to be completely balanced ? No
    Again, if you want to be a dedicated PvPer, Play with the balance issues or just play another game... If you just want to have some fun while questing or when you are fed up with raiding / questing / anything else just play it the way it is, Blizz already do the basic efforts to make it playable (though it take some times from time to time^^)

Wasnt the thread you made yesterday enough? Did you really have to make a new thread about the exact same topic?