Tendon DPS on Recount (Spine 10 heroic)

Hi everybody!

My 10-man guild started to progress on Spine Heroic and as the raidleader, I am desperately trying to set up my recount to only show damage done on tendons. Unfortunatly, I am failing miserably to do so. Many sources claim that it is possible but noone actually describes how to do it.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Edit: I know how I can figure out damage done for each individual person, but I would rather prefer a table.
    Last edited by Okkrina; 2012-03-11 at 11:35 PM.

Unsure whether you can only record DPS on the Tendons

But you can open the DPS graph and go right until it shows you the enemies that were available to attack.
    Unfortunately, you'll have to go through each one manually.

Best answer I've got

Instal Skada. It will tell you exactly what you are looking for.

Deleted
    Quickest solution: Delete recount and get skada.

Enemy damage taken -> burning tendon

Fixed!

EDIT: beaten to it >.<

unfortunately, skada has been known to give incorrect numeral information for any and all fights.. I've personally added numbers from a dummy and showed to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnasaurus Rex View Post
    Quickest solution: Delete recount and get skada.
    Um wrong. Quickest solution, on the recount window, click the right arrow a couple of times and get to damage taken, click on burning tendon. You have to be pretty fail if downloading an addon and extracting it is some how faster than a couple of mouse clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Um wrong. Quickest solution, click the right arrow a couple of times and get to damage taken, click on burning tendon. You have to be pretty fail if downloading an addon and extracting it is some how faster than a couple of mouse clicks.

or right-click the red bar at the top and scroll to the top and click damage done, it's faster.

Another solution is you can run a live log to WoL. You can then look damage done to tendons by all players + their pets easily after each attempt.

Example of a random report: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...202&target=148
    Last edited by whatthefudge; 2012-03-11 at 11:43 PM.

This is true.
    Because as far as I know skada starts recording when you're attacking the target.
    Seems rather odd, but if hes attacking the tendon aswell it shouln't be such a problem.
    I think atleast.
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren

Thanks for the advice so far!

When I go to the "Damage Taken" tab, it only shows our raiders and no bosses/creatures. So, there is no burning tendon bar I can klick on. However, I noticed my recount is only gathering data from boss creatures (is this default?). Perhaps expanding to also gather data from trivial and non-trivial creatures eliminates this problem. I'll try next time. Never used this functionality. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Okkrina View Post
    Thanks for the advice so far!

When I go to the "Damage Taken" tab, it only shows our raiders and no bosses/creatures. So, there is no burning tendon bar I can klick on. However, I noticed my recount is only gathering data from boss creatures (is this default?). Perhaps expanding to also gather data from trivial and non-trivial creatures eliminates this problem. I'll try next time. Never used this functionality. ^^
    If it isn't showing bosses either (i.e. ultraxion) you have it set to only show your group/raid. Theres an option to toggle in the option window. Idk if the tendon is trivial, it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdraaaaage View Post
    unfortunately, skada has been known to give incorrect numeral information for any and all fights.. I've personally added numbers from a dummy and showed to be true.
    Thats due to the way u do sum is different to how skada did it. skada and recount both shows the correct dps but their definition of dps is different.
    recount record dps while u are casting so say total combat time is 2mins, you do 30k "dps" for 1 minute but was dead for 1 minute, ur dps on recount would be 30k dps. However on skada its the effective dps "dps(e)" in the same example your dps would be 15k as skada define it differently to recount and the whole combat duration is used. You can find both addon's number to be on wol recount would be the column with "dps" on it and skada would be with "dps(e)"

Enable non-trivial mobs, show and record is all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by spw View Post
    Thanks, this was the confirmation I was hoping for. I'll try it out tonight.

---------- Post added 2012-03-12 at 11:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by spw View Post
    Just to let everyone know who is also interested in seeing tendon dps on recount, this did the trick for me. I tested it out tonight (only one plate to go *crosses fingers*) and it works sufficiently well.

Thanks again for all the advice!