Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    im stuck at 57/60 with 6/8 down, unless theres a miracle and spine gives me three, i WILL feel you -.-
    scumbag ultraxion only gave me 1 this week, otherwise id have landed a perfect 60/60 after spine.
    my resource is yellow!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Estival View Post
    im stuck at 57/60 with 6/8 down, unless theres a miracle and spine gives me three, i WILL feel you -.-
    scumbag ultraxion only gave me 1 this week, otherwise id have landed a perfect 60/60 after spine.
    Least you get use yours in progression, As for myself /emo

I'll finish off next week with 59/60 clusters :\ Thanks to the first week i started, i got 5x 1 clusters from 25 man heroic bosses. And ended up 332/333 and had to open another cluster.

And I had to wait behind a douchebag to even start mine If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have none at all.

And to top that off, the other rogue finished his off after our first heroic madness kill so I'll be getting some farm time in with mine, but thats about it.

Look at the positive side. It could have been worse. Some guys like us are still at 19/333 because the raid is having problems with attendance over and over.

Some guys are waiting for the main rogue to get it so that they can just start.

Some guys are just doing LFRs and can only dream of a legendary.

Some only have time to play enough to do one dungeon a day and are still farming with the minimum time at had to collect 10K gold.

Some are so poor that they can't play wow and soon their rogue will not even appear on armory because it has been inactive too long.

I could go on but I think that's enough.

We actually delayed our raid one week by an hour because our rogue was getting home from a business trip and he needed exactly 7 clusters to get the legendary. If we had killed morchok without him (not like he needed anything), he would have been in the same situation as you.

As it was, we delayed the raid an hour, he got all 7 clusters, after we killed H-Spine he hearthed to Arathi highlands to turn in the quest asap, got ported back to H-Madness, and we killed it and he got his legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Eklavya View Post
    Look at the positive side. It could have been worse. Some guys like us are still at 19/333 because the raid is having problems with attendance over and over.

Some guys are waiting for the main rogue to get it so that they can just start.

Some guys are just doing LFRs and can only dream of a legendary.

Some only have time to play enough to do one dungeon a day and are still farming with the minimum time at had to collect 10K gold.

Some are so poor that they can't play wow and soon their rogue will not even appear on armory because it has been inactive too long.

I could go on but I think that's enough.
    If those guys could all get the legendary. It wouldnt be very legendary. The time commitment is a given if you expect to get it.