Deleted

HC Spine Destro trinkets

Hello everyone,

At the moment we are progressing on 10-man HC Spine. The trinkets i have are : HC CotC, HC IotCM, normal WoU, and the valor trinket. I know the valor one is pretty much mandatory. My question is : Which of the other 3 trinkets is the best for this fight?

I know most people say WoU is usually better, but can the fact that the other 2 are the heroic versions would give them an edge?

Thanks for the help.

P.S. armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Zambilici/simple (i can't post links yet )

Will of Unbinding and Bottled Wishes are going to be your best bets, due to the control you'll have over your burst. Uncontrolled AOE damage in Spine is something you want to avoid at all costs.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.

Deleted
    I think you would see some better results going full haste reforge as well for the specific tendons damage. You won't have heroism for every tendon to get the extra immolate tick anyway, but don't sue me!

Trinkets i would try to go BW + WoU and then try with H: CoC instead of WoU if you can control the AOE burst damage and you wont wipe the raid with the AOE procs.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the nerfs you'll quickly find that Tendon damage isn't the important part of the fight anymore as you should be able to get it sub 50% each lift regardless. What will matter more is your Amalgamation damage, and with that in mind id go with WoU + HIotcM.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Rathgar View Post
    With the nerfs you'll quickly find that Tendon damage isn't the important part of the fight anymore as you should be able to get it sub 50% each lift regardless. What will matter more is your Amalgamation damage, and with that in mind id go with WoU + HIotcM.
    Assuming that his guild's damage on tendons is a problem area (why else would he be posting in the first place? derp), I'd probably go demo if you're actually concerned with tendon dps. It's pretty much miles ahead of destro. If your heart is set on destro, I'd say WoU+BW would be the way to go. If you want to get into reforging for the fight as well, get to 2589 and dump everything into mastery, since much more of your short term dps is fire damage compared to your overall damage on a standard ultraxion fight. 2681 is basically irrelevent since when you do pop heroism, tendon damage isn't going to be a problem for that lift - focus on the other lifts where you need to maximize your damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gakpad View Post
    Assuming that his guild's damage on tendons is a problem area (why else would he be posting in the first place? derp), I'd probably go demo if you're actually concerned with tendon dps. It's pretty much miles ahead of destro.
    I don't understand the reason for the hostility...I was just speaking from my own experiences having killed the fight and what I've learned, getting tendon burns down to a science happens rather fast for most people its the time between second and third plate and particularly Amalgamation kill speeds that really makes or breaks most pulls when your learning...The OP never specified what parts he was having trouble with either.

So herp derp back at ya.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Deleted
    Hey guys,
    sorry if i was a little vague in my original post. We don't really have problems downing the tendons, it's more an amalgamation problem after the second plate. Guess we just need more practice.
    Thanks for the help everyone!