Healing with Druid/Priest

We are a 10 man guild and I am healing with a Resto Druid and a Priest who bounces back and forth between disc/holy. I do most of the tank healing when the tank actually requires to have a healer sit on him. I am gearing mastery but I am having second thoughts on using this build. Any gearing suggestions on how to improve output with these other 2 healers? Possible a haste/crit build?

I also have the heroic dagger from yorsahj but I have been messing around with maw this week.

Armory link : Http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...otics/advanced
    Last edited by Lostep; 2012-03-12 at 01:54 PM.

Use maw over everything if the fight has at least a good bit of stacking. As for a crit build, the more single target healing you're doing, the more crit becomes valuable. That said, I can't tell you if it is actually worth it, but you should reforge for it and try. Also remember that more crit = more regen, so reforge accordingly.

Deleted
    reforge to crit? better worth just reforgin to mastery, after reaching the haste cap - which is around 950 (you are a bit above).
    I find crit reforges quite bad, but it is up to you.

I'm really just trying to compliment the healing core best and if my personal hps gets lower but the utility of having a more efficient single target healer improves then we all do better. Its very hard to beat bubbles from disc and hots from a druid on raid heals. Unless its a fight like ultrax which i go ele for anyways. I think I'm gonna drop around 300 spirit and around 200-300 mastery for crit.

---------- Post added 2012-03-12 at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aleito View Post
    reforge to crit? better worth just reforgin to mastery, after reaching the haste cap - which is around 950 (you are a bit above).
    I find crit reforges quite bad, but it is up to you.
    Im pretty sure last time I checked I could not drop any more haste with my current gear. I need this mastery boots from yor to drop

Do you know what your assignments will look like for your next two fights (dispel duty for spine, tank healing for madness)?

Priest is on dispel duty and for spine I'm planning on going full crit to pull the debuffs down. I can't see mastery being that useful healing targets that are like 90% hp

Well, they are at 90% during non-critical moments in the fight but during plate lifts, transitions and rolls, people's health will drop quite a bit. Specially when you are working on the third plate. I think a crit/mastery build will work for what you've described so far and the last two fights as well since you wont need haste for most of madness. Really the only thing you need to decide is whether you want to reforge or drop spirit. I noticed you use a few pieces that don't have spirit at all. That mainly depends on your play style and how/when you use TC.