Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Americans... I wonder if you people would manage 10 days without those 1000 intelligent people leading you.
    Seriously... Get real PLEASE !
    80 Orc Hunter
    80 Tauren druid
    80 Tauren Warrior
    80 Orc Warlock
    80 Blood elf Death knight
    To Be continued...

The problem is that the 90% number comes from the government

*** Also appropriate: 72% of statistics on the Internet are false, the other 37% are the result of poor math skills.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    90 % is a bit too much don't you think?
    I'd say its more along the lines of 100%

How many threads with the same story is this idiot going to start?

On Topic: Why would "they" be telling a major anything? There are like 16,000 majors in the US Army. Not exactly the highest rank...

10+ Year Old Account
    So your brother realized a few truths, spoon-fed his disagreements to you with hyperbolic rhetoric, and now you want more rhetoric fed to you from these forums without questioning the veracity of this rhetoric while instantly accepting anything the government does as false or wrong?

The government is controlled by the Illuminati, add 2 tablespoons of sugar to that and enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palliente View Post
    How many threads with the same story is this idiot going to start?

On Topic: Why would "they" be telling a major anything? There are like 16,000 majors in the US Army. Not exactly the highest rank...
    I am getting my Majority next year, I too hope to learn all of the Governments secrets. More likely I get more work, but at least I don't have to make the Tea as often!

BTW, Major is classed as a senior officer.

Deleted
    Question everything!

... And start with what your brother told you.
    Last edited by mmoc7805351bd4; 2012-03-12 at 03:55 PM.

Politics is Politics.

They lie, cheat and steal. Get over it.

Let's face it. Most people can't handle the other 90%. I mean shit there are still people who wake up and find out that their food comes from animals or that their clothes, shoes, etc comes from animals.

Once you start telling people what's really going down their heads explode. I am not gonna claim that I am any different. I cannot even watch a full episode of faces of death. Frankly my life is better not knowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to being an adult and realizing people lie. Seriously though, it's just your brothers opinion and as not being in the government whatsoever I hardly think he has the inside track.
    Last edited by Clevername; 2012-03-12 at 03:43 PM.

for the most part i believe any government tries its best to keep its populace in harmony within itself while doing its best to please other nations, but however you look at it bad things happen and bad ppl exist, not being able to please everyone is another conundrum, which creates doubt.

its a problem but even if officials may seem like cold blooded evil bastards out to line their own pocket, the reality is probably more the reverse. because after all who the hell wants to live in anarchy. the size and influence of any power does beg the question of how they apply their magic wands, though playing with fire can burn, i'd like to think if anything that deep happens its made with the best intentions to stop a problem escalating to the stage it affects everyone.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2012-03-12 at 03:49 PM.

'' never believe random statistics or quotes on the internet''- President Lincoln.
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

My cousin flies for the Navy and he says he just take a full load of fuel up and then dump them in the air because they need to burn all their budget by the end of the year. He does this all day every day when not at war.

This thread has been closed 2 times hasnt it...

Deleted
    This is not going anywhere, locking it before it gets too out of hand.