Deleted

Tips for Blood DK FCing

Hi guys, we'll be doing some casual rated BGs while waiting for MOP and likely to have a blood DK FC for those FC maps. I'm looking for some tips/tricks/guides for blood DK fcing. Things that would be helpful are either links to or tips you can offer around:

- gemming (is it worth using 390 lvl gear with resilience ... or stamina? gems as opposed to my frost 403 set?) It looks to be a limited gain of resilience via gems, at a big loss of other stats
    - Trinket choices (assume it is pvp trinket + battlemaster stam?)
    - When are bad ideas to use your pvp trinket? silence+smokebomb sucks.
    - any map specific tips you can share for a fairly new FC as to what areas you want to control etc.

I realise warriors may be better, but we arent going to play with one!

Thanks

I used to FC as Blood, but my experience is limited to the 1600-1700 rating bracket. So, take what I offer with a grain of salt.*

Gemming - I never regemmed for Stam/Res at all, but if you're only ever going to be Blood spec, you'd definitely be better off regemming Stam/Resilience. Strength does absolutely nothing as Blood PVP. But, if you like to PVP as Frost also, you could get away with using your 403 gear with Strength in it and using your cooldowns wisely. Blood's power is in its talents and skills.*

Trinket - Agreed.*

PVP Trinket - I think it would depend on who your healer is. Learn what they can dispel/protect you from, and use your trinket to counter what your healers can't.*

Map - A great trick for Twin Peaks is to have your healers stay up on the ramp, and you stay down below. When someone starts attacking your healers, Death Grip them down so that your healer can freecast while you Death Strike the nub.*

make the person re roll a warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Pure resilience for gemming. There's a sticky on the topic.

You want to select trinkets with as much resilience as possible.

Ideally you want to save your trinket for when no one else can help you.

Be mobile. In Twin Peaks, I normally hang out on the water (I'm Horde) but in WSG I try to stay mobile. Remember that healing is 40 yard and most ranged DPS is 30 and under.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Step 1: Log out.

Step 2: Re-Roll Warrior

Step 3: ????

Step 4: Profit!

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!