Consumables for PvP

Hello all,
    I'm trying to fill my guild bank with some consumables and I was wondering what are some good ones that 85's can use.
    I know you can't use them in rbgs and arenas, but maybe random bg's or just world pvp. Something besides flasks as they are a bit expensive to fill the bank with.
    Thanks for the help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swiftness Potions are nice. Free Action Potions used to be godly, but they changed it so that its effectiveness diminish with level.

One of the stealth detection elixirs (Catseye Elixir is one) is nice too.

Lesser Flask of Resistance is okay too. It's not so great as it was at 80, and pretty meh if you don't have Mixology, but it's really cheap and the mats are easy. The cata equivalent is Prismatic Elixirs, though they are a lot more expensive and aren't flasks.

All Types of Flasks
    All Types of Potions
    And Fortune Cookies or your preferred food.

You can make flasks and Deathblood Venom and use those to create the small guild cauldrons. That'll give everyone a 300 stat boost for 2 hours at a reasonable cost. Be sure to have both an Elixir and a Potion specced Alchemist in your guild, 15% extra items is good. As for potions, the typical PvP potions are nice for flag carriers/healers, but for regular DPS in normal BGs you'll probably get better results by using straight agi/str/int potions. But there's little reason to not craft tons of Living Action Potions, they're very cheap to craft. The invisibility potions can also come in handy.

Adding to Corylyn: The reason you want flasks and not elixirs, is that flasks persist on death and elixirs don't. The cost for elixirs in Cata is pretty low, but if you have to replace them everytime you die, they do become expensive.
    Last edited by Delaios; 2012-03-14 at 09:24 AM.