Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by tenfolder View Post
    I wouldn't vote anything until class changes that are in 1.2 get put up.
    so pretty much,i asked this question to early

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane123 View Post
    Best class hands down:

I don't play that class, but I think once you can learn the rotation, it has the potential to destroy teams
    Retard post and retard video...spam TM put ur heat at maximum quickly and after the 3rd u have better skills...besides Arsenal its a pve specc....

U fail @ sarcasm detection...

Quote Originally Posted by guileone View Post
    I would vote Darkness assassins in pure dps gear. They are durable, have a group snare, and can taunt. Also their dps is on par with other melee if played right.
    You don't need to be the darkness spec, or even have the tanking weapon buff on, to taunt. Do it even as a dps, it helps everyone else live longer, especially that healer keeping you alive.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Mercs/Commandos are shit if your opponent has a brain. Easiest class to lockdown.
    As long as the merc/commando you are playing doesn't have a brain. I annihilate people in pvp with my commando as gunnery (grav round/tracer missile) and grav rounds do not make up the majority of what I do.

Skill combos people! Don't be fooled by the back pedaling tracer missile spam bots that don't know what they are doing lol!