Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Okay in gaming especially pvp what you are aiming for is building your actions per minute without relying on clicking. As a former naga user, i will say that yes it is a good tool but not essential.

My naga was a gift from my brother, the clicker on the mouse broke and was unrepairable, so guess what, for 1 whole month i sucked as dps but then i started to find the key binds that suited me most.

For me use W for Forward, A = Strafe Left, D = Strafe Right, use other core abilities on easy to reach keys my key binds are:

Q = Rebuke
    F = Holy Wrath
    G = Inquisition
    1= Judgement
    2= Crusader Strike
    3= TV
    4= Hammer of Wrath
    5= Repent
    6= Hammer of Justice
    7= EMFH
    8= Turn Evil
    9= Random Tinker
    10= Random Tinker
    11= Consecrate

Then i use Shit, ALT and CTRL modifiers for abilities like trinket, macros and defensive cds e.g. Shift+1 = Divine Protection.

Macro most of your abilities, this is a time saving function and will help you activate more then 1 ability in 1 button press.

It will take some time, and i would recommend finding keybinds that suit your hand size, the type of keyboard you use and how you position your hands on the keyboard. It's all about flow. Once you have bound your keys, then test them on a dummy, then once you are comfortable, test your skills and comfort in a random dungeon and keep going from there. If you are a PVPer, the best way to build the skills is to enter a BG, you will suck for a couple of bgs but then eventually you will get the hang of it.

A good action bar add-on is good, eventually you should be comfortable enough to press the right keys without having to take your eyes off your target to look at the action bar. If you are a Healer, get healbot, you can bind many helpful healing and other spells to mouse clicks on healbot, this has helped me tons on my priest and paladin.

Also mouse turning is much faster then keyboard turning.

Good luck and don't give up.

i use the Razer Naga mouse...when I try to play without it I fail...its so easy to get use to.

I switched by using another system I'm familiar with. The Home Row. I use the home row as the default position for my most used abilities.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
    -Q - W - E - R - T
    -- A - S - D - F - G
    --- Z ---------- V

Those are the binds I use for my spells. Very easy to learn. I have a G700. So my extra action button, movement, strafing, and other extra stuff is on my mouse.