Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    you're bitter

see? this is why nobody likes the charr
    Not really, I just don't like the armor set.
    I, along with everyone I have asked except you, think it's hideous. :P

You and your Luxon pride..
    Blind faith, it's why no one likes the humans! ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Not really, I just don't like the armor set.
    I, along with everyone I have asked except you, think it's hideous. :P

You and your Luxon pride..
    Blind faith, it's why no one likes the humans! ^^
    jade armor with jade highlights fighting on the jade sea with my mini siege turtle and my siege turtle summoning stones

got a problem?

---------- Post added 2012-04-19 at 11:38 AM ----------

happy now? this picture shows off the mobility of the armro set and the detail of the underlying chainmail. the armor is like coral growing out of the warrior
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

happy now? this picture shows off the mobility of the armro set and the detail of the underlying chainmail. the armor is like coral growing out of the warrior
    ... and to me still looks hideous :P

Just have to put it down to different tastes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogly View Post
    ... and to me still looks hideous :P

Just have to put it down to different tastes.
    Could be worse, could be grasp suit... I mean... Umm... Primeval
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

This account is new to forums so I can't PM here yet but if possible, I'd like to join the GW1 guild if possible. My characters are Winn Schueson or Unchesso Alper in game. Thanks in advance and hopefully this message is read.

Quote Originally Posted by Allegresse View Post
    This account is new to forums so I can't PM here yet but if possible, I'd like to join the GW1 guild if possible. My characters are Winn Schueson or Unchesso Alper in game. Thanks in advance and hopefully this message is read.
    Inviting you in a sec.

Edit: leave your guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Inviting you in a sec.

Edit: leave your guild.
    He's already in

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    He's already in
    Oh. Haha, sorry :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Oh. Haha, sorry :P
    No! I'm sorry for not saying i'd invited them

My 2nd Warrior 15k Plat Kurzick Silver

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post

My 2nd Warrior 15k Plat Kurzick Silver
    I want that shield!

Still farming ma Elite-Sunspear-Armor, might only take six months... -_-
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    I want that shield!

Still farming ma Elite-Sunspear-Armor, might only take six months... -_-

I got it for my first warrior, it's a bit disappointing, so I destroyed it :<

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    I got it for my first warrior, it's a bit disappointing, so I destroyed it :<
    The elite set is nice, but I prefer the normal sunspear armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    jade armor with jade highlights fighting on the jade sea with my mini siege turtle and my siege turtle summoning stones

got a problem?

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added 2012-04-19 at 11:38 AM ----------

Oh so that's what you were doing during the deep instead of helping me kill things coward....

PS I agree that the Luxon warrior armor is beast, however kurzick armor makes you batman... And you always want to be batman!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can you guys invite me to the guild?

IGN: Yo Soy Fiesta

edit: Thanks, that was fast
    Last edited by Emidizzle; 2012-04-21 at 11:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, can someone get me into the guild? Figured it'd be a more pleasant experience with a more active guild than my current; not to mention a guild with people of the same sub-forum I use daily.

ign: Malthurius Ashpaw

EDIT: Er, maybe not the best time to ask for an invite, going to bed now, lol. I'll be online in like 12 hours from this edit.

Thanks Squirrelbanes
    Last edited by Malthurius; 2012-04-23 at 05:26 AM.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

I'll do it later on when I'm home if no one has
    Everyone's an officer in the guild though so I'm sure someone will.
    Preemptive welcome

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you start the Vizunah Square factions mission? There are no NPCs in the foreign quarter to start it, and I do not have access to the local quarter.

Edit: Nevermind, seems like there's a button in the party search that starts it.
    Last edited by Ishu; 2012-04-24 at 07:40 PM.

I must be doing something wrong.... but I'm having a terrible time running Kodonur Crossroads with Heroes/Henchmen. Anyone have any advice?

I'm playing as an assassin, and my group has a really easy time with everything up until we have to make the final assault. The gates get blown open and the group is just too large to handle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostAvatar View Post
    I must be doing something wrong.... but I'm having a terrible time running Kodonur Crossroads with Heroes/Henchmen. Anyone have any advice?

I'm playing as an assassin, and my group has a really easy time with everything up until we have to make the final assault. The gates get blown open and the group is just too large to handle.
    Since I completed that mission and I have a feeling I am very, very bad at this game, I try my best to help you.
    You can pull some groups from the gates before you rescue all the centaurs, even if Zhed warns you most of the time.
    When you have cleared everything else and rescued all the centaurs, park them outside and try to pull everything out except the last group. At least that's how I made it.

I'm stuck at several missions right now, Aurora Glade in Prophecies and Tahnnakai Temple in Factions. I finally switched to Nightfall to get a couple of Heroes beside M.O.X., but even at max level they aren't much better than the henchmen, or I'm just too stupid to build my team right. I've got a few hours to play Guild Wars during the week, normally I'm running through some stupid map for an hour bashing mob groups until I get to the mission objective and get ROFLstomped by larger groups. In most of the cases that's it for the night. Sometimes I even think about dismissing GuildWars2 because I start hating the first game so much.
    Maybe I'm trapped in my WoW-thoughts, thinking that I need better gear, better runes or inscriptions or whatever, but at max level with properly armor and weapons I don't know if there is anything that could make you much stronger. I farmed better weapons and some Elite Skills for my heroes and read stuff about group builds, but I think I am unable to accept that there are some Easy-Mode Builds ('Discordway' etc.) and the rest is just... different.
    I wonder if buying 'Eye of the North' is a good idea, it seems that there are some good elite-skills to get. I have no idea if I can get the buffs I need there. I have the terrible feeling I'm doing something really, really wrong. Any help would be appreciated
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus