4/8H <Sinistral> Zul'Jin reform guild

<Sinistral> is a Heroic Mode focused 10-man (hopefully soon to be 25man) raiding group who's members are currently 4/8HM 25man in DS, and who's raid leader is 6/8H 25man PRE NERF. We're a very chill group of people who just wanna have fun raiding, joke around, and act semi-gay in vent. We do expect you to play your best, but you gotta have fun and stay positive. No Drama Here...Ever

LOOKING FOR BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
    Tanks (DK/War)
    Healers (Resto Sham, Holy Pal)
    Any exceptional dps

Raid Times: We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays:
    8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (Server)
    7:00pm - 10:00pm CST

What we offer: A lot of heroic experience in Current Tier Raiding, A group of skilled individuals who play to the top of their abilities, a fun vent environment, and relaxed, laid back raid environment. In the next expansion, we will be battling for server firsts and top 25 US kills. BE PREPARED FOR THAT!

What we require: Age 18+ skilled, dedicated, and chill raiders (we expect you to min/max your toon and play to your best ability every attempt), have great situational awareness, a good personality and positive outlook, and a desire to progress.

How to apply: Simply add me on real ID and we'll do a ventrilo interview, and I will look over your character/logs.

Contact: If you are interested feel free to contact me via RealID @ wr152@yahoo.com, our GM Nyvar/Ahrix @ pheonixraze@live.com. Thanks for your time.

LOGS ARE A MUST

We are an upstart guild formed this week from the fallout of our old 25m who were 4/8H as a group with several players 6/8H...If you want to be on the ground floor of something great this is the place for you....MoP will be our time!

Bump to the choppa!