Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Commander Shardin Nighthawke read over the report one more time. "So Valxxanar survived the Fall.. Quite interesting. I believe I will enjoy this assignment greatly. Although, working with the alliance leaves a bitter taste in my mouth." He mutters to himself for a moment as he rides his Deathcharger into the Forsaken Rear Guard. Folding the report and replacing it in his saddlebags, he jerks sharply on the reins bringing Mourn to a sudden halt. Chilling eyes which mark him as a Death Knight wash over the group before him one at a time. A fellow Death Knight, a Rogue, a Spellbreaker and a Paladin..

Shardin was well armored, gleaming black full-plate mail covering his form and leaving nothing unprotected. The armor resembled a set of bones which had been charred black and hollowed out, engraved with runes that glowed red in the semidarkness of the moonless night. His aura could be considered unsettling to some- He exuded a feeling of 'Wrong-ness' as any Death Knight of power would, something that could only be considered an Abberation to life itself. He all but ignores the others as he stares Acnoctus down. "Commander Acnoctus. I was sent by Sylvannas to replace one of your members who requested to opt out of the operation." He rolls his shoulders slowly, waiting for Actnoctus to answer.

(( If I need to edit the Dialogue I can, Madgod- But I assumed that being that both of them are not only ranking officers in the Forsaken but also Death Knights, they would have met at least once in the past; or read cursory reports on each others respective mission records. ))

Thanks Elyaan for the Sig!