Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Crimson deathcharger - to have or not to have

Hey

Is it worth to buy a crimson deathcharger or does it remind to much of a DK mount and wont be noticed ?

- Cheers

As a Dk it isn't worth to buy the mount if you aren't going for any Mount achievements, the difference is simply too small and the price probably too high.

Depends on how much gold are you willing to spend for that mount.

It is exactly like the DK mount, but it has a crimson theme to it instead of black.

Totally worth it for any class that isn't a DK imho.

Deleted
    Well its on the auction house for 98k atm. Lowest seen on my realm for a very long time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flammen View Post
    Well its on the auction house for 98k atm. Lowest seen on my realm for a very long time
    Since 3 weeks ago there seems to be a lot of them on my server, they even go for 45k each.. Slightly ridicilous..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    Since 3 weeks ago there seems to be a lot of them on my server, they even go for 45k each.. Slightly ridicilous..
    What server is this ?

No, I don't think they're worth it unless you can get a good price for it. That depends upon what YOU consider a good price, though. I like the crimson variety better than the generic version, but I still wouldn't pay more than 100k for it. A friend of mine picked one up for 69k, and THAT was worth it.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flammen View Post
    It's because they are duping it, i've seen it range from 40 - 100k the past month

as a collector, I learned it without second thought, instead of selling it after getting my shadowmourne

but I'm a warrior in a crimson dk armor, so it fits perfectly
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Deleted
    hoping them dupers come to my server, theyre 120-160k atm :S
    Id pay 80k for it no bother.

10+ Year Old Account
    defo a mount to have imo i still needs to get ma hands on one its just awesome and i like to collect mounts on the side but thats just imo

It's actually very distinguishable from the Acherus Deathcharger. I personally won't buy it for my DK, but that's just because I'm currently working on Shadowmourne and will be taking it for myself.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Bought mine for 24k and ive been rolling on it ever since.

New fav ground mount

Deleted
    24k That is a really good deal you Got there.

Well i do have 500k to play Around with

10+ Year Old Account
    24k is practically a steal if you don't keep the mount off the chest. Cheapest I've ever come across on Bleeding Hollow was 55k, and thats only recently as people have started going back to ICC to farm Shadowmournes
    Kaeliri
    Sturmgrenadier Officer
    www.sghq.org
    Join a 10+ year old adult gaming syndicate in the domination of the MMO world

I think it would be, even though I'm a DK. xD They usually go for about 90k even on my crap realm, and I usually see them on the TCG mount thread for around 65 - 100k.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

The reason the prices have dropped considerably is likely because with cross-realm raiding , people have been able to get groups together to run ICC far easier than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The reason the prices have dropped considerably is likely because with cross-realm raiding , people have been able to get groups together to run ICC far easier than before.
    VERY, very true. xD I know on my realm, we didn't get realm first H LK 25 until AFTER Cata began, and now I run with a H ICC 25 every week through x-realm raiding, whereas it would be impossible just by pugging on my realm. X-realm raiding has made doing old content ssssssoooo much easier, with a much larger 'pugging pool' to pick from.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    as a collector, I learned it without second thought, instead of selling it after getting my shadowmourne

but I'm a warrior in a crimson dk armor, so it fits perfectly
    Ret Paladin in Crimson DK Armor reporting in :P