Poll: Do you?

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I have at least one, sometimes 2 baths a day. And I wash my face/ hands pretty much every 2-3 hours. That last one is a bit weird, I know. But I don't like to be dirty. D:

Sometimes I skip a day but never more than that. I'm surprised how many here wash themselves several times a day, I bet you take hot showers and I pity your skin health :/
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2012-03-14 at 07:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Usually daily - often twice. Helps having a shaved head there.

After taking a college lever microbiology class you will want to wash yourself, including WASHING YOUR HANDS, every time you have an opportunity.

Yes, even on days when I know that I'm not going out to eat or any other such public place, I don't want to smell myself or make my apartment smell from constant exposure to me. (I live alone)
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I'm from Europe, but this hardly has anything to do with it.
    It has everything to do with it. Don't you guys have water consumption / shower limits? I don't think the poster was indicating you may be from a stinky country. At least that's not what I thought when I read the question.

In answer; yes once a day. Sometimes (rarely) twice if I am going out late night and feel like I need another shower. Sometimes on Sunday when I am not going to set foot outside my house, I do occasionally skip the shower.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I do not shower every day my hair is a fucking disaster to control in the morning. And yes I'm male.
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Deleted
    I swet alot, so I kinda have to.
    Well, I also enjoy spending 30 mins in the shower, so not that I wouldn't do it every day, if I didn't swet that easily.

I live in a very dry area and I work in a air conditioned building.
    Can easily get away with not showering for 3-4 days if I wanted, but of course I enjoy taking a soak in a steamy hot bathtub, especially this time of year.

Though if i didn't have a bathtub I could easily see showering becoming something of a mandatory hassle.

people in this thread are weird.. i shower once every 2-3 days and i have NEVER smelt bad due to it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I shower every morning when I get up, although I sometimes skip it for day if I'm really exhausted, but then my hair feels greasy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shower every morning, and in the afternoon/evening if I've worked up a sweat. Occasionally I will miss my shower before work if I cba, but would feel filthy going out without my daily shower.
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

Quote Originally Posted by Aurimas View Post
    It has everything to do with it. Don't you guys have water consumption / shower limits? I don't think the poster was indicating you may be from a stinky country. At least that's not what I thought when I read the question.
    Well I don't have any water consumption limits, but I think some households do. Though I can imagine that if someone has a small boiler it can be a hassle to shower, especially if other members of the household use up all the hot water.

A guy who can't be bothered to take a five minute shower once a day is just gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I think it does have something to do with it. I think Americans shower more often than most places.
    Yeah I believe in some strange places some wackos have a bath instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every morning. Well I might skip a sat here and there if im not going out of the house all day.

I wash myself when i'm dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Orims View Post
    After taking a college lever microbiology class you will want to wash yourself, including WASHING YOUR HANDS, every time you have an opportunity.
    Really? In my microbio class, experiment #1 was to go and scrub up with the antibacterial soap before touching and incubating a plate to prove that there are bacteria embedded in your skin ("natural flora") that are impossible to get rid of (and help protect you against other "harmful" bacteria by hogging the "resources" on your skin (along with many other reasons, but this is not a micro class)).

I already posted that I shower daily, and was not suggesting that you would not want to wash off as much bacteria as possible. Just pointing out that if the microbio class "grossed you out" or something like that, you might have missed a learning opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by bigyin109 View Post
    shower every couple of days and fill the gaps with a face/hair and armpit clean every day, my work doesnt make me dirty / sweaty so i dont see the point in wasting all that water for a full shower every single day, i can still stay clean and smelling fresh without a shower every 5 minutes : \
    this for me aswel. If i don't wash my arpits everyday i'd smell so bad. And i wash my hair every day cus i put gel in it and else its all gross.