Deleted

Best EU server to start on?

Hey
    As title suggests, im starting rift, like a lot of people, im bored of wow and cant even be bothered to raid and when i am bothered nobody turns up cus like me, theyre bored!
    So i decided to turn my attention to Rift
    Im rolling a Mage

But what is the most populated for raiding server in Rift EU, one where if i look for a rift i will find a rift etc

Cheers )

Bloodiron for a PvP realm, Icewatch for a PvE realm. That's English, ofc

Deleted
    Bloodiron PvP.
    Icewatch PvE.

=)

Deleted
    Icewatch it is. Never been into PvP ^^ Thanks guys

I've played a mage since beta, got any questions hit me up ingame, same name as my form name

Deleted
    Awesome thanks.
    Thinking of rolling Necromancer, heard theyre pretty OP when levelling due to having a pet to tank/dps with. I love the sound of having a pet and being able to pull numbers, almost like a hunter that casts spells ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Camo View Post
    Awesome thanks.
    Thinking of rolling Necromancer, heard theyre pretty OP when levelling due to having a pet to tank/dps with. I love the sound of having a pet and being able to pull numbers, almost like a hunter that casts spells ^^
    As you've already picked a class, it's not really important, but all 4 callings have a pet spec, including Warriors and Clerics. How viable they are varies, but Trion did want to provide every player the opportunity to play "a hunter" in some sense.

Deleted
    Riptalon > Icewatch !!

<--- Riptalon 4 Life

Deleted
    It is good all the servers available to have life.

I went for Icewatch myself, i see people leveling around me on the defiant side, and it makes me feel good.

I like the auto grouping in the 2-3 minor rifts i tryed, and the fact that i actually died when i tryed to complete one by myself late at night at lev 10.

Knowing that dying is posible adds greatly to the game!

Oh yes, many ways to kill yourself while lvling, atleast in lower levels, if you try something hard.

My to do thing while lvling was closing a rift 3 levels above me during zone invasion, like 5 deaths but I made it haha.

I suggest Riptalon or Icewatch!