[Balance] Gear/Spec Help

I've been doing a lot of reading on Noxxic.com and Elitistjerks.com I pull anywhere from 28-35k on LFR Bosses and my guild *normally leveling/casual* has downed Morchok and Blob boss in DS. I'm always #1 on DPS I'm going to do a WoL Logging this weekend but wanted to know if you guys see anything with spec/gear forging etc.

Youblew Armory

Would appreciate the help

Deleted
    Oke, i dont have much time now sorry. But what i can see quickly is that you never want to reforge into crit. So the secondary stat value goes like this haste........- mastery...- crit. Wowreforge.com will do wonders to help you get the reforging right. Secondly, do you have any chance to get 4set t12 heroic? that would be huge help to your dps, and fl hc is easymode now. Third, dont spec into lunar shower, ever since they changed that talent, and applying of moonfire/sunfire costs us energy we lose a cast within a eclipse. This is not worth it.

Do those three things, and i reckon your dps will skyrocket =)

goodluck

Thanks for the info I must have missed somewhere i thought all mine was reforged Haste. I was doing a run with another guild that's how i got my Destroyer's End title and they were giving me advice on my spec/gear. The Druid in there was telling me to go with lunar shower and take one out of I think it was dreamstate or something. I did notice my DPS go down a little bit after that but figured they were trying to give me good advice as they are 6/8HM and as stated before my guild is just now starting to do raiding. I'm going to try and get some FL Herioc gear but my guild is lacking any form of dedicated competient healers to be honest :S I'll be redoing my spec and reforge when I get home. I'll post a WoL Log Sunday when we do our DS Run, thanks for the help anyone got anything to add?

Quote Originally Posted by OrcD3vil View Post
    Thanks for the info I must have missed somewhere i thought all mine was reforged Haste. I was doing a run with another guild that's how i got my Destroyer's End title and they were giving me advice on my spec/gear. The Druid in there was telling me to go with lunar shower and take one out of I think it was dreamstate or something. I did notice my DPS go down a little bit after that but figured they were trying to give me good advice as they are 6/8HM and as stated before my guild is just now starting to do raiding. I'm going to try and get some FL Herioc gear but my guild is lacking any form of dedicated competient healers to be honest :S I'll be redoing my spec and reforge when I get home. I'll post a WoL Log Sunday when we do our DS Run, thanks for the help anyone got anything to add?
    Spec: Drop the 2 points in Furor and spec into perserverane in the resto tree. Because of Euphoria moonkins don't have mana issues anymore, so increasing your mana is completely trivial. The points in perserverance will give you a fair amount of survivability in all fights without sacrificing dps, and your healers mana will love you for it. Spec out of lunar shower like Despite said.

Gear: No enchant on your shoulders, get the valor belt ASAP. You chould also get the chest if you have the VP to spare, it's not great but certainly better than what you have atm. Stll 50 hit/spirit over the cap, should reforge closer to 1742. Belt needs to be reforged into haste. MH/OH, chest, relic should have their crit reforged into spirit > haste > mastery. Replace Demon trinket ASAP as well. Both firelands trinekts would be better (VPLC or Necro Focus), insignia from Yorsahj, i think DMC: Volcano may even be better.

Glyphs: Careful keeping Glyph of Focus glyphed. It drops the radius of starfall to 20 yards (which is alot smaller than you think) and if you're not careful there's a good chance you could be wasting alot of your stars when you use it. If you're going to keep glyph of focus, drop monsoon for rebirth. Otherwise drop focus for rebirth.
    Last edited by Skyepic; 2012-03-15 at 03:03 PM.

Gear: On top of the things that have been stated previously, your best off-piece is the resto chest. If/when you can, get the balance helm and resto chest so you're running 4-piece + resto chest. I know drops are terrible sometimes, but this alone will net you a significant amount of haste.

No enchant on your shoulders. I only mention this again - not to be a jerk - because you already have exalted Therazane. No offense, but not having something you already have access to is pretty lazy.

Your ring gemming confuses me... Either ignore the bonuses and gem straight 40 Int gems or follow the bonuses and gem 20 Int/20 Haste gems, not both. They're the same socket bonus, so there's no reason why you shouldn't gem them the same way. If you're doing this because you're trying to get to the 2322 DI breakpoint, obtaining the shoulder enchant will give you the same net haste result as your ring gemming currently does.

Also, do you get DI? If so, your haste (though a bit low for 392 equipped) is still fine. If you don't... more haste?

Hmm I worked on the therazone rep the other day for that, I though I put it on already it was late at night so I probably forgot. Woops! No in our Guild Run Raids our Lock quit about 2 weeks ago so no DI for me I think I have 1300 VP or 15 so I'll work on getting the chest/belt. I was going to respec when I got home unfortunately someone was giving me advice that didn't seem to know what they were talking about although I'm always #1 in my raid and usually in LFR I'm 1-4 spots I'm still trying to improve. Thank you all for the help if you have more info I will definately take it give me till tomorrow and all the things said besides chest/belt will be taken care of then we can see if there is anything else ;D