Single Tanking HC Spine 10man

Wondered if someone could help clarify the tactics used for single tanking this fight I have seen it mention multiple times but no one has said anything about positioning, cooldowns, dps strategy with regard to bloods.

Any words of wisdom much appreciated.-

Only way I could see this working is if the extra dps allows the tendon to die in a single exposure. If it takes two there will be far too many bloods imo.

havent done it, but i guess the setup would be something like:

1 tank 2 healers 7 dps with 1 dps being a feral tanking the bloods between burn phases on tendons

.. or you can just do the tac with 1 tank 3 healers 6 dps with a feral druid offtanking bloods

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Only way I could see this working is if the extra dps allows the tendon to die in a single exposure. If it takes two there will be far too many bloods imo.
    It was done pre-nerf so tendons do not need to die in one exposure.

But I can't help the OP as I'm not sure exactly how they handle it later on in the fight. My guess would be a feral druid to kite adds on the 3rd tendon. If I remember correctly the guild that Mionelol is in did this pre-nerf although their name escapes me at the moment.

main tank tanks -ALL- the blood by the healers. feral druid / plate wearer takes the amal and tanks it by the plates. The amal doesn't hit for much and except nuclear blast or a roll not much damage going out so 2 heals should be fine. Disc and Shammy would be the best combo I feel.

Ensure the main tank has the earth debuff stacked as much since in the later phases the amount of bloods will be too much to tank them.