Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Investment banker Greg Smith leaves Goldman Sachs - "Morally bankrupt people"

I'm in awe at how little I've seen about this. But perhaps I shouldn't be surprised about mainstream media not giving a shit.
    Here's what it's all about.

And we just sit there and take it. It's no wonder these companies are one step from destroying our economy. They don't care. And then I mean, they really DO NOT CARE AT ALL!
    Last edited by Noomz; 2012-03-16 at 04:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like that it made their stock fall 2,2 billion dollars of value. Just temp but it put a smile on my face.
    They are vermin.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    I heard it on the news and radio just yesterday I think. Its not the first time such charges have been leveled at Goldman Sachs, and "investment bankers have dodgy morals" isn't exactly a shocking revelation. I mean you guys in the US have been running that "Main Street vs Wall Street" line for years now

Shouldn't really come as a huge surprise - what starts at the smallest financial advisor in a bank who persuades some old couple to waste there money on a risky product for higher kickbacks and fees doesn't really stop towards the top.

The mainstream news media is pretty much on the verge of extinction. Of course they'll kiss the ass of whoever has the most money, to support lobbyism that hurts their competition or artificially bolsters their own dinosauric business model.

It happens all the time too; one of the main reasons why high speed internet is so expensive (in Canada at least) is because the providers pay huge tariffs to the government that Dial Up providers don't(/didn't, if you are still on dial up you deserve to be shunned) have to pay.

So don't worry, I'm sure there are plenty of government bailouts not only for these huge investment banks, whose time has come, now that people are beginning to see what they are REALLY about, but for Mainstream Media corporations too; they'll just raise high speed internet tariffs some more.