10+ Year Old Account

Heroic: Spine of Deathwing setup help!

Hello there MMO-Champion! ^^

So yesterday me and my guild (10 Man Guild) downed Heroic: Warmaster Blackhorn and tomorrow we are going to start on Heroic: Spine of Deathwing and I thought that you guys maybe can help me and my guild with finding a good setup to use from the raiders we got! (And maybe give us some tips!^^)

Okay so the people we have to choose from is

Tanks:
    Chifa Blood DK
    Ivil Protection Paladin
    Brutalìcus Feral Druid

Healers:
    Nimly Restoration Shaman
    Spyeyes Discipline Priest
    Ráspberry Restoration Druid
    Invért Holy Paladin

DPS:
    Gaxtons Survival Hunter
    Bobban Combat Rogue
    Fjong Fire Mage
    Civlicious Fire Mage
    Fingerlickin Elemental Shaman (Legendary)
    Santoo Shadow Priest (Legendary)
    Josefiná Shadow Priest (Legendary)

And that should cover the people we got!

Not sure whats the best to use but would imagine DPS wise Shadow Priests Mages(Arcane) Rogue Maybe Shaman or Hunter I really don't have much of a clue here. And Tank/Healing wise I'm lost in woods^^

What do you guys think? I hope this is enough information^^
    Last edited by Kassina; 2012-03-19 at 06:19 PM.

Deleted
    Tanks I would go for Blood DK & Feral druid (get him to use DPS trinkets)
    Healers I'm not so sure on, I'm gunna say druid/sham/disc but I think any combination would work. That being said both your priest & pally are using valor trinkets which are fucking terrible. I would start by telling them to replace it with another int trinket (even if it's 359 ilv).
    DPS assuming they're all equally good I would swap out your hunter. That being said, I doubt they are all equally good so I would just swap out your worst player.

So yea, for both DPS & heals I would go with the better player. All those classes are viable, yes some are better than others (mage/rogue is OP) but it may not be enough to override another players skill. Your hunter may be amazing, and the 392 ilv mage may be crap (hypotheticals here), only you know whether this is the case.
    Last edited by mmoc053e24f82b; 2012-03-19 at 04:29 PM.