Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just re-read the facebook post

/slaps self

Cmon beta GIVE IT TO ME
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Facebook says they will be sent out over the next few days. If you did not get one just wait, you may still have a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I'll be in aprils beta thanks to pre order....
    Pre- Purchase

There sending out invites over the next few days , so don't give up hope just yet

The first rule of beta invites is you don't talk about beta invites...

That said I'm also a reluctant member of the "F5 Smashers". Keeping my fingers crossed!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just glad they are letting us in with pre-purchase, it's the only way I get into betas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    I'm just glad they are letting us in with pre-purchase, it's the only way I get into betas.
    Yep same here Never ever got into any Beta for any game... no Beta luv for us LOL

I hope they let us know when they're done sending out invites for this batch so that we can stop checking all the extra emails...

they said they will be sending invites out over the next few days so there could still be time

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if I don't get into this event, I am pre-purchasing the first moment I get on April 10th. I am not really worried at this point because I will be getting access to at least one beta weekend in the future. As long as there are beta videos at some point while I wait to get into the one in April, I will be happy.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as all the invites haven't been sent out yet, I may hav a shot for it. And al I need to do is carry my phone with me wherever I go, cause I get a notice if I receive a new email.

All depends on what they are looking for in specs, I doubt mine can be considered mid range or even top end, its a piece of shit media center edition with vista and an augmented ram+GPU, still runs what I needit for (knock on wood) but its running its course, gpu is aoutto die any day now, the fan doesn't work on it anymore and its survived cause I am using a substitute external fan on an open case until I can replace it...

Did I mention that my comp is a piece of shit? Gief me beta key!!
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

For anyone who doesn't know, merely confirming that you got into the beta is violating the NDA and you risk losing your beta access. If you have a "no beta club" type signature and then change it if you get in... that would be confirming you got in.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX View Post
    For anyone who doesn't know, merely confirming that you got into the beta is violating the NDA and you risk losing your beta access. If you have a "no beta club" type signature and then change it if you get in... that would be confirming you got in.
    That doesn't confirm anything other than you changed your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Ditto for me.

That said, whilst this was a case of "If ever there was a beta I wanted to get into it was this one", I'm happy for those that did get selected!

This is hard to write without sounding the wrong way - but please, those of you in the beta - go out there looking for bugs and issues - report them when you do and please do so contructively. Just remember, the guys at Arena are the "good guys" - they're not like some other studios that don't care for their players and fans... if you've any doubt, please watch that Wartower video where the guys were thanking US for being patient and being fans. I'm hoping and praying that collectively, all those in the beta can use this opportunity to reciprocate the care, respect and devotion that Arena have shown their players.
    Last edited by Midnight Man; 2012-03-18 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Made it clearer I was really happy for people that got in :)

Not yet. I was asking the early ones (over on the GW2 reddit) that got in to post their system specs for me and I noticed a pattern of a few builds that were totally out of the mainstream. One in particular was a 2 year old system. The processors in each were a bit dated. Perhaps that's why they got accepted 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    That doesn't confirm anything other than you changed your signature.
    Well whatever you guys do, make sure you don't change the sig to something that confirms you are in beta.

Deleted
    There are more than one event, so seriously don't be ALL - OMFG I didn't get in ( !!! ( ................................................................... And the invites are still going on ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcrest View Post
    There are more than one event, so seriously don't be ALL - OMFG I didn't get in ( !!! ( ................................................................... And the invites are still going on ...
    Yeah, I'm not too concerned with whether or not I get in to this one. After April 10th, I'll have guaranteed access to all future beta events.

Deleted
    Wtb shiny "no beta" banner=( Anyone got a sweet designed one I can use?

From what I can gather, the closed beta is for the non-media who got the beta acceptance email. The 23-25th is the closed media beta event which has nothing to do with the closed beta.

Come on, we need more stupid people announcing they got into the beta on their facebook. Might free up some space for the rest of us.