Thread: Clique question

10+ Year Old Account

Clique question

I picked up clique to try for some hostile stuff..

Is there a way for me to have all my default mouse binds the exact same EXCEPT, when I'm hovercasting?

Example: I have my mouse wheel up and down bound to a spell, Now when I normally try to zoom in and out I cannot (when not hovering over a unitframe). Again with my Mouse button4 (back button) I usually use to auto run, now I cannot.

Anyway to fix it so I can have my default binds and only do the spellls when hover casting?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Make a macro (in clique or without clique)

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,exists,harm] Mouseoer spell; normal spell

Going to assume your hover cast is for an enemy target, if it's not replace the word harm with help.

Edit: did you mean you want something so hovering you cast moon fire with mouseup but not hovering you zoom in? You'd still need a macro to do it, look at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2140187137 to see how to zoom in / out with a macro doing a bit of research I'm sure you'd be able to find one to activate auto run and such too
    Last edited by TyloBedo; 2012-03-17 at 04:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyloBedo View Post
    Edit: did you mean you want something so hovering you cast moon fire with mouseup but not hovering you zoom in? You'd still need a macro to do it, look at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2140187137 to see how to zoom in / out with a macro doing a bit of research I'm sure you'd be able to find one to activate auto run and such too
    Yes, Clique already does the hovercasting part for me... I just want all my normal functions (zoom in/out, auto run mainly) to still be there.

"/run CameraZoomOut(30)" Is not what I am looking for.. That just zoom's it to that number, I want control of my camrea as it normally would without clique.
    Last edited by Krazyito; 2012-03-17 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    blacklist everything that is not the unitframes you use for healing

Clique allows you to create quick sets that allow you to perform different functions on the same keybind. So in combat set 1 would moonfire on scroll but ooc set2 would be applied that would mount / dismount on scroll etc. maybe that will help?

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    Clique allows you to create quick sets that allow you to perform different functions on the same keybind. So in combat set 1 would moonfire on scroll but ooc set2 would be applied that would mount / dismount on scroll etc. maybe that will help?
    ^This is correct

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not understand. Could you please elaborate more? I would rather if my functions still worked even in combat, but if this is the best I can do I'll take it.

All I want is:

If Hovercasting: Cast spell
    else: default blizzard function.

if what you say will make it work out of combat but not in combat that will work well enough for me. I just don't understand how to do what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyito65 View Post
    I do not understand. Could you please elaborate more?
    Taken from the Clique description page (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clique):

Managing click-sets

Each binding can belong to a number of binding-sets. These sets determine when the binding is active. The built-in binding-sets are as follows:

default - This set is always active on registered unit frames, unless overridden by another binding-set.
    ooc - This set is only active when you are out of combat. Once you begin fighting, these bindings will no longer be active.
    friend - This set is only active when you are activating a binding on a friendly unit, i.e. one you can assist.
    enemy - This set is only active when you are activating a binding on an enemy unit, i.e. one you can attack.
    hovercast - These bindings will be available whenever you are over a unit frame, or a unit in the 3D world.
    global - These bindings will be always available. They do not specify a target for the action, so if the action requires a target, you must specify it after performing the binding.

Look at the clique options to create binding-sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taken from the Clique description page (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clique):

Managing click-sets

Each binding can belong to a number of binding-sets. These sets determine when the binding is active. The built-in binding-sets are as follows:

default - This set is always active on registered unit frames, unless overridden by another binding-set.
    ooc - This set is only active when you are out of combat. Once you begin fighting, these bindings will no longer be active.
    friend - This set is only active when you are activating a binding on a friendly unit, i.e. one you can assist.
    enemy - This set is only active when you are activating a binding on an enemy unit, i.e. one you can attack.
    hovercast - These bindings will be available whenever you are over a unit frame, or a unit in the 3D world.
    global - These bindings will be always available. They do not specify a target for the action, so if the action requires a target, you must specify it after performing the binding.

Look at the clique options to create binding-sets.
    Ok, I know of these options already. It is what I do to make it only work for hovercasting. There is no option for me to "bind" Zoom in/out or Auto-run to a button other then a macro. There seems not to be a macro option for this, so I am going back to using Vuhdo for my hovercasting needs. Thank you anyway.

Sounds to me like you changed around blizzard's default bindings so just reset them in the interface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavoisier View Post
    Sounds to me like you changed around blizzard's default bindings so just reset them in the interface.
    I did not. The defaults are still there after I disabled said binding with clique, or when I turned it off. Clique just blocks the old blizzard keybinds I suppose.