Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Racist Anti-Obama Sticker

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...23.html?ref=tw

To me this says, "Please, slash my tires and p**s in my gas tank." This backward way of thinking needs to end, it's 2012 for crying out loud! We should be passed this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont care for non-physical racism...

but that joke is just lame...

Wait, are you telling me that there's people that don't like Obama because of racist? No way! I was told it had nothing to do with race!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Wait, are you telling me that there's people that don't like Obama because of racist? No way! I was told it had nothing to do with race!
    "Don't re-nig"

Ye not racist at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought racist mean you liked races, like the race for president. ><

Joking aside though, that really is a terrible joke, just like mine. I lol'd for the stupidity in it.

Deleted
    I enjoy good jokes of all kinds, even racist ones, but that was just crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    People voted for him for his race, people didn't because of his race. Its true and nothing can be done about that, but when they go out and advertise it like that, that's not cool. Its not even a good joke.

intent is what racism is based on, that's intended to be a racist pun

i had a personalized car tag that said FUH Q back in 1999 and i was surprised they let me get it at the DMV, but 4 months later they cancelled the tag and made me get a new one (free of charge)

So you're offended by people that don't like Obama because he's black, but you're okay with the people that voted for him for no other reason then because he's black?

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    So you're offended by people that don't like Obama because he's black, but you're okay with the people that voted for him for no other reason then because he's black?
    both groups are idiots though. that's the thing, that's what our voters are made of. elections are just a popularity contest. it's like filling out your tournament bracket

You got to wonder though even if you are a racist how stupid are you to put it on display on a car that is so easy to vandalize. Like racism I am used to but the stupidity always amazes me. Hope you like Sugar in your gas tank or slashed tires or smashed windows because you are rolling the dice on it happening to your car with a sign like that slapped on it.

Absolutely honest question: I get the intended insult in "re-nig", but what's the word it was playing with? re-elect?

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

Honestly, I don't see a problem with the sticker. Does it make you look like a flaming idiot? Sure, I guess if color matters to you.

I don't even know if I have a view on racism. Why do people seriously get all offended because someone doesn't like someones skin color? Why does someone get all offended because someone doesn't like someone who does like their skin color? Really boggles my mind.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would have to call double standard.

Samuel L Jackson's Racist reasons for voting for Obama.

http://theweek.com/article/index/224...e-he-was-black

My guess is unless you caught this story the day it was written you never even heard of it, because the media never covered it again.

Conversely, people are still making jokes about Mel Gibson from his anti jew dui rant years ago now.

It would appear that snakes on planes, are not all he's Mf'in tired of.
    Last edited by MLX; 2012-03-17 at 08:49 PM.
    Www.facebook.com/magelordx
    Feel free to add me if you wish

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid hicks who in-breed with their cousins and sisters are the people who make these stickers.

It's not their fault they are retarded.
    ..........gtfo for now

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Honestly, I don't see a problem with the sticker. Does it make you look like a flaming idiot? Sure, I guess if color matters to you.

I don't even know if I have a view on racism. Why do people seriously get all offended because someone doesn't like someones skin color? Why does someone get all offended because someone doesn't like someone who does like their skin color? Really boggles my mind.
    Be the subject of racism and you may change your tune. Want to lose your job because a person of a different race can do it. Want to be paid less because a person with a different race can do it. Want to be denied certain rights because of your race. It boggles my mind you can't really see an issue with it but it is very easy to live in a sheltered world and just say meh it doesn't really matter. Racism extends much further then just words that you can ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    I am just not okay with people being ignorant about who they are voting for.

ALL bumper stickers makes you look like an idiot. No one cares, nor wants to see other people politics while their driving.

Deleted
    Last sticker is a Flag that ive seen before but cant remember what it is and says like if this offends you then it must work , could some one please explain to a guy who does not know much about American history of this flag or where i can read about it?

Come on people! you know you are not allowed to be racist, if you are white.