Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Honestly, I don't see a problem with the sticker. Does it make you look like a flaming idiot? Sure, I guess if color matters to you.

I don't even know if I have a view on racism. Why do people seriously get all offended because someone doesn't like someones skin color? Why does someone get all offended because someone doesn't like someone who does like their skin color? Really boggles my mind.
    Yeah, it's not like racism has ever hurt anyone.

/headdesk

Quote Originally Posted by noobadrood View Post
    Absolutely honest question: I get the intended insult in "re-nig", but what's the word it was playing with? re-elect?
    renege

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/renege

Quote Originally Posted by burkhartt View Post
    Stupid hicks who in-breed with their cousins and sisters are the people who make these stickers.

It's not their fault they are retarded.
    "stupid hicks" are why america isn't british. folks from tennessee redefined war in the revolution

those types of people are more upfront and comfortable with being racist too. the people who make and use these stickers are closet racists. they're racist around friends and behind their black or mexican co-workers' backs but friendly to their faces while they listen to rap music and eat at a mexican restaurant for lunch

don't knock the hicks, at least their up front about it. they are what they are and happy about it

Quote Originally Posted by noobadrood View Post
    Absolutely honest question: I get the intended insult in "re-nig", but what's the word it was playing with? re-elect?
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/renege

Essentially they're saying don't go back to the same president after the election.

Deleted
    Bumper stickers are lame as hell tbh :/
    I have yet to see a single on that is amusing or interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    "stupid hicks" are why america isn't british. folks from tennessee redefined war in the revolution

those types of people are more upfront and comfortable with being racist too. the people who make and use these stickers are closet racists. they're racist around friends and behind their black or mexican co-workers' backs but friendly to their faces while they listen to rap music and eat at a mexican restaurant for lunch

don't knock the hicks, at least their up front about it. they are what they are and happy about it
    Satire? Or do you really believe everyone alive is equally racist to people that slap those stickers on their cars? If so, that's some serious projection.

I just want to know what purpose this achieves.

Deleted
    This thread doesn't really spark any discussion and will only bait racist people to breaking the rules. Locking it before it gets out of hand.