Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

What is the best way to clean your clothing ?

My one is this

I was all my cloth in cold water and use liquid detergent "the best is tied" and when drying i separated my t-shirt and dry the rest and when i come home i hang them in the back

and here a tips.........if your cotton shirt shrink overtime and they do after many wash .........get a gallon bucket and get ice cold water and let it soak for 5 min and get a hangars and put the shirt on the hangars and put on your laundry line and air dry it also in the winter you can hang them in the basement as well

and don't use powder detergent is destroyed your cloth !

thank

Deleted
    Put it in the washing machine?

I don't know about anybody else, but personally I lick all of my clothes clean before I go to sleep at night.

take the clothes out and beat them with a stick once every few weeks or so.That's generally enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I have a blow up pool in my backyard. I throw my clothes in there, get naked, get in the pool, and spin around until they're nice and clean.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never wear anything twice, and instead sacrificially burn all my clothing bi-weekly.

And by that I mean I use a washing machine and air dry (usually, my clothes dryer sucks).