Coming back from a break from SWTOR

Ive noticed a few things that are better since I left the game after the game time expired.

1. The eyes look alot better, I dont have problems with them on my machine, they used to turn black.

2. The holodancers are 3D, compared to before when they were inverted, jagged, not displayed correctly.

3. Im not having problems with colors fading out during character creation and during the game, where I once lost the color mesh for the characters.

Im happy I took a break and came back, having fun again.

Glad to have you back!

But if those were your reasons for not getting another time card...you're nitpicking at all the wrong things! Those aren't game-breaking issues, but regardless, glad we've another one back! The next patch (1.2) is going to be excellent with a ton of new stuff (and bugs I'm sure, but stick with it).

I just got black eyes durring a quest cut sceen for the first time in awhile this weekend, seeing how it used to happen all the time though they certainly repaired the issue. They game has a ton of upside and if they ever fix half of the issues it has it could be a great game. It does feel like some of the problems are a root part of the game though so it might always be semi flawed. Whatever does or doesn't happen have fun playing it while you can.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."