Trinket Issue - Quick Help needed!

Hey there folks, we are to attempt Spine on HC tonight and i have a trinket issue. Afaik, the valor one is the best, unfortunately, i dont have it atm, so we played arena to get the arena one. So here is the issue:

Arena Trinket:
    + 2.4k spell power for 20 sec, perfect for tendons
    - Resilience is useless

VS.

Moonwell Trinket
    +340 int
    + 1700 mastery, which causes me as demo lock a roughly 22% increased damage done for 20 seconds.

Which one would you say to be the more benefical?

Deleted
    Moonwell trinket gives you more int, which I belive is a 1:1 conversion to SP.
    This means you get a a static increase in SP more than the trinket does on use.
    + you get mastery use.

Vs
    a trinket with 2.4k SP which would be about 2.4int if the 1:1 conversion holds true
    and no mastery

Pretty Obvious choice tbh, Can I ask how you dont know this ?

Deleted
    My guess is that the 359 one with mastery + SP is better than Moonwell trinket though.

Deleted
    MWC is better than valor trinket fro demo lock

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Moonwell trinket gives you more int, which I belive is a 1:1 conversion to SP.
    This means you get a a static increase in SP more than the trinket does on use.
    + you get mastery use.

Vs
    a trinket with 2.4k SP which would be about 2.4int if the 1:1 conversion holds true
    and no mastery

Pretty Obvious choice tbh, Can I ask how you dont know this ?
    Can I ask how you don't know that a static increase in SP is meaningless for what he is asking? He is clearly asking because he is concerned with burst dps during the very short window of the tendon phase.

Anyway since hes a demo lock, you do end up being right on which trinket he should use, just not for your "obvious" reasoning.

Also having 1 int on your gear is not equal to having 1 sp on your gear... a 2.4k int proc is vastly superior to a 2.4k sp proc.

Deleted
    If you plan of using a SP one then don't use the PvP one, it's 2min CD is a pain that can sometime not be avaliable when the tendon pops. use the valor one with 1.5 min.