Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    What if we subscribe to the pontifications of TLC and not to chase waterfalls?
    Response printed on recycled electrons.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    I know its still in development, but I'm going to be extremely disappointed if there is no 150 mount achievement, and really if there are as many mounts as they claim they should make a 200 mount achievement as well. I'm only at 140 myself so far, but I've just spent an entire expansion collecting more hoping that an achievement would be added.
    They won't name those types of achievements until much later.

I have to agree with most of the posters. They need to change the title unless they want to indirectly insult their customers as people sporting the title are openly mocked for being short-bus riders.
    I'm rolling a Blunt Elf... That's a high-elf that likes to party.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls" would have been a perfect name for that achievement. With or without the word "Don't" idk.

Deleted
    I bet there are just 1 waterfall called "The 10.000 waterfalls"-

All you people complaining about the title, you do know what NNF means right?

(Name not final)

10+ Year Old Account
    10,000 Waterfalls huh? That's a fuckk load of waterfalls...
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FlacidGladiator View Post
    I have to agree with most of the posters. They need to change the title unless they want to indirectly insult their customers as people sporting the title are openly mocked for being short-bus riders.
    I don't think it really matters what they name it, people wandering around with Kingslayer will be mocked for being inept - if you feel this title is an insult, then don't wear it - otherwise you really ARE challenged if you can't figure that one out. It's not like you're short on choice.

Deleted
    MOSH PIT! Frickin' sweet MAAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Shanananana View Post
    They literally want us to go chasing waterfalls.
    Don't go chasing waterfalls bro, please stick to the rivers and streams that you're used to.
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

Quote Originally Posted by FlacidGladiator View Post
    I don't see any problem with the title. The fact that Blizzard has a good sense of humor doesn't mean that they're ripping on their customers - directly or indirectly. The only people who will be limited are the ones who do not push themselves to become better players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Off-topic:

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Except it's not a pvp achievement. silly gw2 junky. mixing things up in heah.
    Except that Guild Wars 2 has just as much, if not more, PvP content as WoW. Don't talk about what you don't understand, 'kay?

Back on-topic: I'm digging that 10,000 waterfall achievement already! Gives me something to do while waiting for a queue to pop (BG/LFD/LFR).

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    This is about 50 achievements out of hundreds and hundreds they will have coming.
    Thank God. I was about to say this is seems like nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Shanananana View Post
    They literally want us to go chasing waterfalls.
    Don't go chasing waterfalls.
    Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    Except that Guild Wars 2 has just as much, if not more, PvP content as WoW. Don't talk about what you don't understand, 'kay?

Back on-topic: I'm digging that 10,000 waterfall achievement already! Gives me something to do while waiting for a queue to pop (BG/LFD/LFR).
    Except that post had nothing to do with pvp in GW2, didn't discuss pvp in GW2, and the GW2 junkie was more than likely in regards to their sig and avatar. If you would have read the reply you would have noticed that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lioneil View Post
    *clears throat* Don't go chasing waterfalls.
    I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all,
    but I think you're moving too fast.

thankyou thankyou i be here all night
    Quote Originally Posted by GlyJubei View Post
    Don't go chasing waterfalls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawt View Post
    Don't go chasing waterfalls bro, please stick to the rivers and streams that you're used to.
    So guys I was considering chasing me some waterfalls.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

no mount achivs ? like the 100 collector

Quote Originally Posted by yoiasmin View Post
    no mount achivs ? like the 100 collector
    Hopefully you don't honestly think that in an entirely new expansion, Blizzard ONLY adds 32 achievement?
    If you're not following me, these aren't all of them.