Thread: It's back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kashydan View Post
    glyph of bladed judgement: your judgement spell depicts an axe or sword instead of a hammer, if you have an axe or sword equipped.
    oh..
    glyph of winged vengeance: you grow larger during avenging wrath.
    hell...
    glyph of fire from the heavens: your judgment and hammer of wrath critical strikes call down fire from the sky.
    yes!

I like the idea of glyphs being purely cosmetic, but adding nice flavour to the moves, things like these ones, and the druid travel form glyph that lets people ride you around
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

These are the minor glyphs and they beat the hell out of our current minor glyphs, no doubt.

I wonder what nonsense they will have for the Spriests

Quote Originally Posted by GUN3R View Post
    Inscription: The Prime Glyph category is now removed. There will be more of an emphasis on cosmetic glyphs in the minor slots.
    meaning you can maby use all afterall
    i hope
    Yeah but still. There is bubblehearth for one. Then the fire from the sky one sounds really awesome. Also getting bigger during AW is a choice. Glowing mount, could look great. I meant before the minor glyphs were "lol 50% less mana for buffs" and now it's "ha, actually something that matters now you have to choose!"
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assisst View Post
    I wonder what nonsense they will have for the Spriests
    Glyph of Ghastly Apparitions: your Shadowy Apparitions now float towards the target instead of walking.

Gieeef(It was not implemented in those couple months I have not played, was it?).

10+ Year Old Account
    Buuuuubbble hearth! YES. I missed this so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I can't say I missed bubble hearthing that much, but it will be nice to know I can if I want to!

I used bubble hearth so much when doing dailies for rep at the beginning of Wrath, like 3 people would appear to gank me, bubble hearth, cy@.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ghostcrawler is always messing with us, in the interview with the Curse chick he mentioned some cool druid and warlock ones and softly mentioned paladins were still getting 50% reduced mana for buffs or whatever

If these are real, then bubblehearth is something i will always have glyphed. the other ones are really cool, and ill rotate those a bunch.

SWANK
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.