Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Thumbs down

There's no way of making people do objectives. just the same way as you can't force blizzard to listen when it come's to fixing the whole level 10 - 84 PvP which is currently very very broken

Deleted
    I personally some times only care about objectivs and other times just want kb's just the mood i guess of players they paying for the game so :/

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishpaladin View Post
    Right the title sounds a bit off but let me explain.

I am pretty sure that everyone who is sane is atleast sick of the people who fuck about in the middle of WSG trying to kill alliance and not playing the objective or the people who are still on the beach in Strand of the Ancients when they should be at yellow?

We need people to stop being so god damn retarded in BGs and play the damn objective and by CoD players I mean the ones who are out after killing blows...

WoW does not have a bloody Kill death ratio... like seriously. How can we stop the retards?
    I know plenty of people that dislike/do not play COD that do this.

Its not a COD mentality, it is an Domination over others mentality.

who needs to cap objectives when you can just beat down on people.

Personally, if I'm going to queue for a BG I'm probably there to kill shit, not get honor. If the flag carrier happens to walk somewhat near me or there are people to kill at a node, then sure I'll go, but for the most part it's more fun to kill allies instead, especially considering my server is 97% horde and allies are more myth than reality. It all comes down to whether or not you're playing to win.

Deleted
    People play however they want to play and there's nothing you can do about it other than trying to get them to do what you want. Good luck with that.