Poll: do you want an item squish

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Question no item squish in MoP

is anyone here supprised about the lack of an item squish in MoP? do you agree or dissagree with a squish? please share your opinions on the matter.

I myself really wouldn't care if they did or didn't item squish. I do like big numbers, but yes at some point they get out of control. I think for now it's a good idea to not, it would seem way to weird for to many people, and a lot of people would just hate and /quit.

im happy there is no item squish because if i go into an expansion and then suddenly hit for 500 instead of say 20k it sure wouldn't feel like my character is progressing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping that squish is coming They should leave numbers in a range of BC and WotLK
    He got a toxic dose of blight back in the day, and now he's deaf, blind, and mostly numb.

i agree, the bigger the numbers get the more childish the game feels. i know its not a big deal but to me it just seems i dont know, more and more like a kids game with big colorfull numbers to keep you distracted from the lack of content that the game realy holds.

It wouldnt feel right, I mean you go from hitting 20-40k to hitting 200-400, it would feel like you're going backwards, I dont get why it bothers people anyway, if its that important they should just put 20"k" behind the numbers instead of showing the whole number.

I think something needs to be done, but It can't be drastic. When players are already hitting 100k crits and then it drops back down to anything lower they will feel less powerful, even though bosses and mobs will be scaled too. People love seeing big numbers but there comes a time when you can't be dealing 100,000,000 dmg to a mob, it just feels wrong. I couldnt tell you how to fix this problem but blizz definitely needs to come up with something before it gets out of hand.

I wasn't really expecting it to happen, it would have been a lot of work without a lot of time to do it in halfway through MoP's development. If they plan on it going into an expansion from the start, it'll be a lot easier for them to do, so I will be surprised if they don't do something for 6.0
    ಠ_ಠ

Deleted
    Don't like it, imagene u are doing the same numbers in MoP that you are doing right now...even at lvl 90 n new gears. What is the point of progress then? GJ blizz!

i would love to see a fix, even if they dont squish a fix is needed.

Deleted
    Well, at least it's something they keep an eye on and eventually will do in the near future.

I wanted the number squish, but alas...

Huge numbers end up moronic though : "872.283 DAMGE WOW MAN OMG I PWN GUD LOL SO AWESUMKETCHUP"

Compressing 0s into k's is a compromise at least.