Poll: Which Game to buy first?

Deleted

Stumped.. which of these games should I buy first?

So there's 3 games coming out around the same time, and I am interested in all of them, however, around the month they are coming out, I'm going to be relatively skint as I will not long be back from a small vacation and will have spent alot of money, I'm also pretty poor at the moment and cant afford to splash out and pre order them all. So I'll only be able to buy one for the time being, the question is, which one?

Ghost Recon Future soldier - I loved the Ghost recon series and this one looks pretty fun, all my friends will be buying it so might be some good multiplayer fun

Max Payne 3 - Just looks awesome IMO, first 2 games were epic, I'm swaying towards this one at the moment, but the only thing holding be back is that none of my friends will be buying it.

Prototype 2 - Not much to say here, I'm a sucker for anything where I get to be uber powerful, and this one looks like it improves on alot from the first one.

They're all awesome games IMO and I'm having a hard time deciding which one to get, perhaps you could share your opinion and help me out? XD

10+ Year Old Account
    There seems like a LOT better games are coming out soon. But based on these choices prototype 2.
    "Can you truly help someone so intent on being stupid?"
    - Hawke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majik8ball View Post
    There seems like a LOT better games are coming out soon. But based on these choices prototype 2.
    There are, and I have already Pre ordered, or have access to, the big ones, such as GW2 and Diablo 3, however these are games that I would still like to play in what I call my "casual time" and I can only afford one :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arazor View Post
    There are, and I have already Pre ordered, or have access to, the big ones, such as GW2 and Diablo 3, however these are games that I would still like to play in what I call my "casual time" and I can only afford one :P
    Ah, my mistake. I assumed you were as restricted on time/money as I am.
    "Can you truly help someone so intent on being stupid?"
    - Hawke

I really can't pick as I'm not even remotely interested in any of the options.