Poll: Will you roll/race change a pandaren shaman?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    I checked the shaman tier gear with my panda in orgrimmar and right now caster robes look horribly on a male pandaren. :-(

they absolutely messed up the lower torso and legs: the textures are extremely stretched and therefore ugly. the only workaround is a good looking tabard on your chest and a unique belt.
    Could you post some screenies? Would love to see them as the looks are really important for me. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless they buff a existing racial or nerf my Haste increase, I'm stuck as a Goblin.

That Racial and Goblin Jump is just too good. Good enough that I put up with a horrible appearance.

Deleted
    I really love my Orc so probably not. I may well make a new Panda Shaman though, mainly because i want to try out their starting area and they seem to fit the shaman class well.

Deleted
    I've been waiting for a decent alliance shaman race so I will make a panda shaman alt.

I've been getting a little bored of my Troll (no hates! still love them). Been on the border between race changing Orc or Tauren, although I already have a maxed Orc (I care more about what I'm staring at while I play than racials, for the most part). But since the release of the Panda totems, I'm almost definitely going Pandaren. The females are so cute. I need one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Female Orc is the best looking race for armor, good proportions! And the racials are pretty solid as well.

Troll for coolness factor.

Panda I think the 3sec CC might be interesting for CC comps, paired with our stun and hex. But they are fat and thats a no go for me.....can't fit thru doors lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    When i went troll, i lost the ability to re-roll, so no.

I'll liekly make a new panda shaman to try out the new content though
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

I think more Alliance shamans are going to race-change to Panda than Horde simply because Alliance has only 2 races that can be shaman.
    Space-cow, midget or Panda? I pick the panda. Though, I'm a little bit worried about how they look with end-game level gear. From what I saw, male pandas don't look so great in robe.