Anyone know when the next buff is going out for ds

i wasnt sure and didnt find a post about it but i thought the ds debuff thing was suppost to be going up to what 15%? and its was like every 2-3 weeks til they buffed it to 10% and its been atleast that and havent seen them say anything about moving it to 15% so is it that or was it only 10%

15+ Year Old Account
    Every monthish we will get 5%

I'm going to have to guess the week of the 3rd in April, so the one after tomorrow's reset.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Deleted
    I guess/hope it won't be soon. 10% is already a big change, allowing to 1 heal ultraxion easily for example. You can also down bosses which used to be hard like spine with rerolls etc.

But it all depends on how much people clear content, blizzard said. My guess is 2-3 weeks from now.

As they stated when they announced it.
    It will be increased when they decide to and not on any set timetable, and it will only increase as much as they think is ultimately required.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
    I guess/hope it won't be soon. 10% is already a big change, allowing to 1 heal ultraxion easily for example. You can also down bosses which used to be hard like spine with rerolls etc.

But it all depends on how much people clear content, blizzard said. My guess is 2-3 weeks from now.
    Hope is an illusion, Data already consist up to a 35% debuff. If things go right we may see it in probably a week or two following the schedules.

For reference,

The 5% buff went live on the January 31st maintenance period.
    The 10% buff went live on the February 28th maintenance period.

So that's four weeks in between.

However they did program all the way up to 35% Power of the Aspects and I doubt we are going to be doing DS all the way till September, so they might be coming sooner. I'd say this week or next for 15%.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    For reference,

The 5% buff went live on the January 31st maintenance period.
    The 10% buff went live on the February 28th maintenance period.

So that's four weeks in between.
    However they did program all the way up to 35% Power of the Aspects and I doubt we are going to be doing DS all the way till September, so they might be coming sooner. I'd say this week or next for 15%.
    Mists isn't coming for another 7 or so months probably, so we will see DS until september.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Mists isn't coming for another 7 or so months probably, so we will see DS until september.
    Actually, MoP is dropping next week. Isn't making things up fun?

OP: There is no schedule for when the buffs go out, Blizzard says they will only do them when they think it is necessary and they have not yet announced if/when the next one will take place.

Deleted
    it will be in a week. loads of guilds are still stuck on specific bosses and 1 month of wiping is just the right amount of time.

Since it's Tuesday already and I haven't heard anyone saying it's in today and I think it's safe to assume they aren't going to put it in mid raidweek, I think next week most likely.

ah well this all made sense.. yeah i guess we just need to wait and see haha

10+ Year Old Account
    When the buff first came out it was stated that they would be a bump every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikevinge View Post
    When the buff first came out it was stated that they would be a bump every month.
    They didn't state any such thing at all.

They said something to the effect that they will monitor progress and nerf as and when they see fit. I suspect there will be one the 28th of March or so to keep in ine with their once every 4 week pattern.

Deleted
    Maybe next week then.

Posted on the main page of the site - next week's maintenance includes the 15% buff.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.