Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by turbe View Post
    Source on him being a "weapons designer?"

There was also a helmet named after Landsoul (one of the arguably best (PvE)warriors in the world) in ICC.
    There is a helmet named after Zeherah (creator of the Hunter DPS analyzer Femaledwarf.com) currently available via Valor Points.
    Too tired to find source but I heard this a while back too

Ahh I love little easter eggs Blizzard put in.

I was a Vanilla PvP Legend, shadow priest named Caiaphas, played same server as Dewdrop, but I was considered best PvPer on the server

don't forget Tosan

I don't remember his name, but he was an enhancement Shaman that used Sulfuras.

He had mad good videos.

Ya!

Quote Originally Posted by sapit View Post
    I don't remember his name, but he was an enhancement Shaman that used Sulfuras.

He had mad good videos.
    Unbreakable i guess?(:

Deleted
    Paladin
    Jamaz ofc
    Zalgradis

Mage
    Otherguy

Warlock
    Drakedog

Rogue
    Niar ofc
    Grim
    Perkulator

Druid
    dudes from "forever" movies

warrior
    pat
    swifty

hunter
    "hunter vs world" movie guy

priests and shamans there weren`t exaclty legends if i recall
    donttryme disc priest was godly though

What was the name of that boomkin with Sulfuras again?

My personal heroes were Drakedog, Mute and Vurtne. DD and Mute cause I played destro and rogue myself and Vurtne because he was just the best player ever =D
    I never found all those warriors with big crits and a ton of healers impressive it was fun to watch but you didnt see any real skill. Swifty had a lot of fun exploits and stuff so it was ok.

edit: I just remebered an awesome movie with storyline with a rogue and a reck pala that one was great but I forgot their names =(

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you want old pvp videos of skilled players, I strongly suggest Buddhist. He made videos in BC, but the skill is amazing and its still old-school. One of, if not THE best, pvpers Ive ever seen.

Deleted
    Grauth and Vashaman for shamans

Deleted
    Voidim - Mage

Some may say he wasn't one of the most skilled but was certainly fun to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nominating:

Elune server (US):

Pigtroll, Enh shaman

Kniprose, Horde Shadowpriest

Amazing players but I doubt you will find much about them, I do know one of them still plays though.

Quote Originally Posted by Risil View Post
    Unbreakable was legendary man, those proc-fests...
    A good example of how gear was far more important that skill back then. Not that this isn't an issue now.

But I'd view Mute, Grim, Maydie and Vurtne maybe, they were my favorites back then. Oh almost forgot Drakdog lol and Unbreackable aswell, he just shows big crits for a part in his movie but the duels are kinda nice.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2012-03-20 at 01:33 PM.

I don't remeber the char name but he's movies was called World of Roguecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    PvP in Vanilla was just CC'ing people for full durations and watching them sit there.
    never mind the fact that more than half of the CC currently in existence was implemented after vanilla;p

Deleted
    the renaming weapons or items are players in wow is not so new(wraht wize) i think first time i heard of it was when naxx 40 was out there was a frost ress ring i think it was named after the raid leader that led the world first onyxia kill back in 05 if am not mistaken (guild of me talk about that back then) more on topic the hole world of roguecraft movie's where the reson wy i lvl a rogue as my 2 char in vanilla(when lvling still was insanely mind killingly slow compaired to now) but my god that gave me some good times back in the day

also i think there was a rogue human rogue torrimir or something who had a vid where he was playing combat fist spec and just ownd ppl left and right was fun to watch

Deleted
    Unbreakable, Grim, maydie, pat, dugi, vurtne & drakedog

Deleted
    Wasnt in to a lot of pvp but I really like'd zalgradis, he's the reason i started my own paladin.
    He had awsome movies also

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Maydie perhaps?
    That's the one! Thanks

---------- Post added 2012-03-20 at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gideoni View Post
    I was a Vanilla PvP Legend, shadow priest named Caiaphas, played same server as Dewdrop, but I was considered best PvPer on the server
    I remember you

You might have even been the spriest that beat me in AV a few times that finally convinced me to go shadow actually - we kept ending up in these epic duels in the mountains - and I remember thinking on paper shadow was really strong and had always appealed to me, but I had never really been impressed by one before - then I lost like 4-5 times consecutively despite best efforts and realized it could be done - but few were really doing it.

So thanks for that! ^^
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2012-03-20 at 05:28 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    I personally think he's shit. Ok, maybe not that bad, but his fellow teammates seem to carry him to the heavens. ( Catoonz anyone? )

Cartoonz isn't good, by the way.