Poll: After watching the video, what do you think?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinderofl View Post
    So what, if only the female pays for dinner is it still prostitution? If a female pays for dinner with another female? What about if a guy treats another guy? If a group of men treats a group of women?
    That's when things get freaky
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of the episode of South Park: Butter's Bottom Bitch.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Theres girls I know who down right refuse to pay when with a guy, or that she was asked out on a date.

As female, I always offer to split the bill regardless of who invited who out. A lot of the time the guy will say "No it's on me" but not everyone is in a financial position to pay two people out to lunch.

Yes, in practice it is prostitution. But when you use that word, a lot of people go crazy.

I think it's funny that the odds are in favor that most of these posters have never been on a date, yet see fit to comment on it. :P

Deleted
    I didn't read the whole topic but I thought about this on my way from school yesterday and I gotta say that the correct wording would be this:

It is prostitution when a girl would think twice about going or wouldn't go at all after she found out she'd have to pay.

Basicly if getting a free meal (movie, entrance somewhere) is involved in the decision making process then yea, it's prostitution.

I always pay. It's simply chivalry. Ladies love it when you can pay for them, it makes them feel safe and secure. This is a very good thing. ;D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Because I ''respect'' their space/food.

I just don't think it is right to be touching on another person's plate, even if it is my boyfriend/girlfriend/friend.
    Marry me. I've always hated it when girls grab things off my plate.