I've been using this Shinobi-themed set since mid-SoO. I won't change it for a long time I think.

The set's name is Flowing Water Armor and you can get it from questing in STV and Stonetalon Mountain if I remember right. The only exception is the helm, it's the Clefthoof Hide Mask from a Hellfire Peninsula quest called The Mah'gar. I'm not sure about what illusions should I use to match this set

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post

Find the Thunderlord helm ugly as heck
    Do you have a belt equipped in that shot? I like the set except for the belt with the giant horns and am trying to find a good replacement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowhead set: Item Comparison Tool

Not all red is equal in saturation, but someday I will find the perfect set!

Pepe is NOT optional, btw!

I did alot of changes, but stop on this one

Quote Originally Posted by samadxi View Post
    I did alot of changes, but stop on this one

Is the helm a toy or an actual item, either way, what is it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    Is the helm a toy or an actual item, either way, what is it?
    it's horde's bugged vision of sargeras that shows on certain male horde races

So here's an interesting thing... I decided to goof around and put the Stormwind Guard armor on my monk, minus the helm and belt, and it was kinda fun to bounce around as a monk in plate, but then I noticed something else. My monk has a fist weapon.

So the neat thing about fist weapons for monks in WoD is that they show up for your auto-attack and Fists of Fury. Now my fist weapon is transmogged to be those handwraps so that they're hidden, but since I have one fist weapon on, it forces the other weapon to be shown too, even though it's not a fist weapon. Looks pretty bad ass tucked under her arm like that, like a blademaster who knows how to wield the thing with deadly proficiency. Since she has the weapon out more often, swapping between it and punches and whatnot, it feels really cool.

Here's a few other angles.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritus7 View Post
    So here's an interesting thing... I decided to goof around and put the Stormwind Guard armor on my monk, minus the helm and belt, and it was kinda fun to bounce around as a monk in plate, but then I noticed something else. My monk has a fist weapon.

So the neat thing about fist weapons for monks in WoD is that they show up for your auto-attack and Fists of Fury. Now my fist weapon is transmogged to be those handwraps so that they're hidden, but since I have one fist weapon on, it forces the other weapon to be shown too, even though it's not a fist weapon. Looks pretty bad ass tucked under her arm like that, like a blademaster who knows how to wield the thing with deadly proficiency. Since she has the weapon out more often, swapping between it and punches and whatnot, it feels really cool.

Here's a few other angles.

SO wish they'd put the jab glyph back to the way it was in MoP and keep non-fist weapons on our back damnit

10+ Year Old Account
    imgur.com/KV5dUjy This is what I am using currently. It was a spur of the moment thing and I am pleased how it turned out.

Current transmog think I like this one the best out of all that I've tried.

Edit: Still working on chest. It's 4k in the AH, hopefully it'll come down :S

Love my xmog, but for some reason the armory is bugged on my other Bladefist... I'm using the Mongoose Illusion enchant which looks amazing.

us.battle.net/static-render/us/zuljin/67/141878339-profilemain.jpg?alt=/wow/static/images/2d/profilemain/race/2-0.jpg

(can't post actual links yet)

Deleted

Fist weapon is the claw from BWD.

I'd like the blindfold, using the heroic head from 6th boss now.
    Last edited by mmoc124e5c4631; 2014-12-19 at 10:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Finally found a set to use instead of the CM set.
    Last edited by keqe; 2014-12-20 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    *snip*
    Finally found a set to use instead of the CM set.
    Loookinnn gooooooddamn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodkatwist View Post
    Here's mine

Can someone tell me what legs vodkatwist have here? i can't seem to find the model, its not kilt of immortal nature

The weapons are the bladefists from Kargath with the 'mending' visual enchant
    The hat is the shado-pan rep helm
    The rest is the Haunted Forest Vestments (Lookalike) from ToT LFR druid-set
    Last edited by Nokie; 2014-12-20 at 08:56 PM.

Deleted
    looks like plate armour ><

i wish they would make fist weapons visible while sheathed, i dont know why but it bugs me lol, like have them hanging from your side or on our back like swords/maces/axes

Deleted

Tattoo chestpiece

What is that chestpiece? it looks like DemonHunter tattoos to me, but they should be unoptainable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nijafire View Post
    What is that chestpiece? it looks like DemonHunter tattoos to me, but they should be unoptainable
    It is the LFR version of monk T15. The texture is skin colored so the rest of it looks like tattoo on belf.