Male pandaren are a pain to find good transmog for. I did manage to cobble this one together that doesn't look too bad. I also can't post pictures yet, so the imgur will have to do:

imgur.com/a/j9sYH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xagothae View Post
    Male pandaren are a pain to find good transmog for. I did manage to cobble this one together that doesn't look too bad. I also can't post pictures yet, so the imgur will have to do:

imgur.com/a/j9sYH

Currently using this

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
    Hey I like this, could you post these items?

Hey I like this, could you post these items?
    Glad you like it:
    (without links because wowhead not working for me at the moment)
    Red Crane helm, Earthbound Mantle, Imperial Red Cloak, Flamestrider Robes, Terrorweave Wristwraps, Cragwood Clutches, Rigid Belt, Fine Leather Boots. The staff is Monk's Staff
    Last edited by Autumn; 2016-12-05 at 07:08 AM.

Deleted

Hey friends,

I still have the Tier 3 druid legs & belt in my inventory, does anyone have an idea what transmog I could build around that?

Transmog emergency! With great joy, I just got my first PVP artifact skins. I think the first Dragonfire's Grasp - the Brewmaster skin - is the sexiest weapon in the game. But the colors are slightly different than what I thought, and I can't figure out what outfit to pair with it. Any thoughts??

Definitely open to cool ideas for the Windwalker claws, too. I'm currently doing a mix of Shado-pan hat and the lower-level Vindictive stuff, but there's gotta be something better out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Also: Has anyone found a suitable replacement for MogIt? I don't think it's ever going to be updated for Legion, and it's such a wonderful tool for planning these things out in a size I can actually see.......

Finally made some decisions. Here's my top uses for the my favorite PVP skins, including the Brewmaster staff, aka The Sexiest Thing In The Game:

This is the current mog i have on my BrM. I'm not happy with my current chest so this one will do for the time being.

http://m.imgur.com/a/GVMmX

7+ Year Old Account

Horde

Hi, here's my Orgrimmar's Redmonk !

Click to enlarge !

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty fond of my new WW transmog, though I'm still looking for better wrappings-style boots.

You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Ooo, lovin' that fresh mix, Aether! You should check out the various colorings of this boot model for a match: http://www.wowhead.com/item=125234/w...ots-of-victory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Pretty fond of my new WW transmog, though I'm still looking for better wrappings-style boots.
    I love it .

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post

http://i.imgur.com/eRMqmFS.png
    Shame that the cloak has that detailing up top. Otherwise it would be perfect continuation of the scarf from the helm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Shame that the cloak has that detailing up top. Otherwise it would be perfect continuation of the scarf from the helm.
    Yeah that's the look I was going for
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just threw this together and I liked how it looked:
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

7+ Year Old Account

Horde

Last edited by garogorillaz; 2016-12-31 at 10:41 AM.

Not that I'm showing my own monk off (like I should be :P ) but does anyone know what helm the champion Sylara Steelsong uses? It's the wide-brimmed-style monk hat, but she has hair underneath still. Is it a unique model?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation