My undead monk, Klube, as he levels (just hit Cata zones):

Deleted
    So sad leather doesn't have any skimpy pants and chests.

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 02:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    I have this one too, it's pretty much the old set that looks cool and sexy enough without looking like a slut suit.

This is the Shado-Pan transmog set that I'm working towards. Kael'thas drops a pair of pants that would work great with the set, but there's no matching chest. The Opportunist Chest, Hands and Legs would also be a great alternative, but they're sadly Rogue-only.

Note: My Monk is female, but the female pandaren is all messed up in wowhead's model viewer.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-11-01 at 07:40 PM.

Very nice marmol! What pieces are those?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Note: My Monk is female, but the female pandaren is all messed up in wowhead's model viewer.
    The wow model viewer is shit. The MoP gear doesn't show up on characters, the 2handed weapons don't sheath on the back of the character but appear either above the character's shoulder or piercing through the chest.
    And what's worse, some of these glitches are ages old and never have been fixed, not to mention the Pandaria gear hasn't been loaded up even now.

Use Machinima model viewer instead, I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    My newest addition.

The belt is temporary. Was just the coolest thing I had in my bags at the time.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Squibbons View Post
    Very nice marmol! What pieces are those?
    Link

Here are all the pieces

Trying to find a transmog set that will fit with the Scarlet Crusade tabard on an Undead Monk, but i have no idea. Seems all the crusade transmogs are either cloth or plate =(

Deleted
    I've made on mogit something to strive for for my She-Pandaren monk. The only thing that I struggle with is the Helm, can't find a leather one that I like and few seems tobe fitting the Pandaren female. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    I've made on mogit something to strive for for my She-Pandaren monk. The only thing that I struggle with is the Helm, can't find a leather one that I like and few seems tobe fitting the Pandaren female. :<
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=47689#modelviewer:24+1

For some reason that is one of the few helms I like for she-pandaren's.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Quote Originally Posted by braus View Post
    Trying to find a transmog set that will fit with the Scarlet Crusade tabard on an Undead Monk, but i have no idea. Seems all the crusade transmogs are either cloth or plate =(
    This is what I came up with: http://i.imgur.com/Z2ezu.png (please ignore the weird eyes and the OH fist facing the wrong way, as I explained in my last post, wowhead's model viewer is terrible but that's all I have at work, that's also why I had to use human female, the shoulders wouldn't show on either undead gender). It is modeled after the Risen Monk.

Items are: Blood Tiger Shoulders, Blood Tiger Breastplate, Red Linen Shirt, Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade, Surehand Grips, Lava Belt, Saber Leggings, Wolf Rider's Boots, Vampiric Handscythesx2
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-11-02 at 03:11 PM.

Awesome, gonna try this out, it will fit nicely with my pve WW specc but i'll have to find something else for my mistweaver pvp specc Thanks alot.

Worst part is that the ZG craftables arent obtainable any longer, unless someone who had LW back then happens to have some Primal tiger leather lying around aswell.

Alternatives for the ZG stuff (sorry, I didn't notice that's where they were from):

Shoulders: http://www.wowdb.com/items/15187-praetorian-pauldrons (also has look alikes that drop in MC)
    Chest: http://www.wowdb.com/items/29973-pri...rm-breastplate (this one really doesn't matter, you're basically just looking for something without sleeves so the shirt shows, the rest is covered by the tabard)

Note: This chest: http://www.wowdb.com/items/15053-volcanic-breastplate is the exact same model and color as the ZG chest, but the pattern for it is nearly as rare.

Hey guys. I wanted to go for a "plate" look for my monk tank. However, I've recently respecced to windwalker only and might change the look in the future.
    i.imgur. com/O5vgr .png
    i.imgur. com/ppdjU .jpg

Seeing as this is my first post, could someone fix the links for me?

Quote Originally Posted by ThackerSS View Post
    Hey guys. I wanted to go for a "plate" look for my monk tank. However, I've recently respecced to windwalker only and might change the look in the future.
    i.imgur. com/O5vgr .png
    i.imgur. com/ppdjU .jpg

Seeing as this is my first post, could someone fix the links for me?
    http://i.imgur.com/O5vgr.png
    http://i.imgur.com/ppdjU.jpg

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

I like it simple, yet sort of threatning. Monks has always had an appeal to me, be it in real life or in games (the martial arts types of monks obv), but I really don't like the lack of proper monkish gear in the game right now. Some of these transmogs are amazing though, especially like what you got going on there, noteworty. Is that shadowstep striders and gloves of assassination? I recognize the shoulders from BT atleast.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-11-02 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CheesePie View Post
    especially like what you got going on there, noteworty. Is that shadowstep striders and gloves of assassination? I recognize the shoulders from BT atleast.
    Thank you!

Yep yep, gear list is:

I actually started collecting the gear yesterday, have the chest and boots so far, must have ran Shadow Labs 8 times, never did see the legs. >_< Also ran BT, but no luck on the shoulders.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-11-02 at 07:32 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearly identical to mine then, with the exception of helm, shoulders and belt. Too bad the replica helm looks shit on a female panda. Man, gonna have to start doing them dailies again..

Quote Originally Posted by CheesePie View Post

I like it simple, yet sort of threatning. Monks has always had an appeal to me, be it in real life or in games (the martial arts types of monks obv), but I really don't like the lack of proper monkish gear in the game right now. Some of these transmogs are amazing though, especially like what you got going on there, noteworty. Is that shadowstep striders and gloves of assassination? I recognize the shoulders from BT atleast.
    What's your staff CheesePie? I don't recognize it.