15+ Year Old Account

jewelcrafting: what to do next?

I just hit 425 JC, should i make jasper rings? or should i craft green quality gems? which do u think would be better?

Deleted
    I would have thought the objective would be to get through the levels as quickly as possible for the least money.
    What do you have available? A large amount of jasper? The rings would make more money if you sold them on. I would actually buy a shed load of zephyrite which nobody wants and power through by crafting them into gems and simply vendoring them. When you get to rare gems then either buy a few designs where the supply is very cheap- green blue or purple and power through again or ask a guildy shuffler to help you cut all his rubies. You only need to get to the level where you can do the daily, which I think is about 475-480.

When you get to 500 then ask in guild so you cna cut all the meta gems and you will be 525 before you know it.

Try wow-professions.com. It says what you should make and when for the most profit/ cheapest price.

For example from 425 to 450: Make 25 from any of the new Uncommon Gem Cuts that you get from your trainer. You can also make [Jasper Ring] if you can disenchant it.

Usually you can get zephyrite for < 20G (often less than 15G) a stack. Since you can vendor 20 cut uncommons for 15G, I suggest you cut them right up until they go grey (467). Free skill ups basically.