Thread: Fraud

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fraud

everyone knows about the major voter fraud going on in the primary and caucus straw polls but now there is major fraud going on in the delegate race. two very good examples are what went on in Georgia and Missouri. In both instances the Ron Paul and Romney delegates were screwed. apparently in Missouri Santorum people were to blame for the illegal actions and the Gingrich people were to blame in Georgia. Ron Paul and Romney have the best organization for this delegate run by far compared to santorum and gingrich. i guess the two bottom feeders (santorum and gingrich) have to cheat in order to keep up with romney and paul. I know the media numbers say romney has like 440 or so and santorum is in the 100s but those numbers are completely wrong if you keep up to date with how these conventions are going. Paul and Romney are overwhelmingly taking the delegates and i think santorum and gingrich people may be upset with that? so they turn to cheating but a lot of this stuff is getting caught on tape. what do you guys think about this

I don't really think Gingrich/Santorum are cheating, so much as the GOP is sweating bullets over the general election and they're trying to figure out what to do. In the end the delegates don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaank View Post
    everyone knows about the major voter fraud going on in the primary and caucus straw polls but now there is major fraud going on in the delegate race. two very good examples are what went on in Georgia and Missouri. In both instances the Ron Paul and Romney delegates were screwed. apparently in Missouri Santorum people were to blame for the illegal actions and the Gingrich people were to blame in Georgia. Ron Paul and Romney have the best organization for this delegate run by far compared to santorum and gingrich. i guess the two bottom feeders (santorum and gingrich) have to cheat in order to keep up with romney and paul. I know the media numbers say romney has like 440 or so and santorum is in the 100s but those numbers are completely wrong if you keep up to date with how these conventions are going. Paul and Romney are overwhelmingly taking the delegates and i think santorum and gingrich people may be upset with that? so they turn to cheating but a lot of this stuff is getting caught on tape. what do you guys think about this
    Why are you starting off this thread by stating this fraud as a fact everyone knows? I've never heard of anyone else talk about voter fraud or it being caught on tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Why are you starting off this thread by stating this fraud as a fact everyone knows? I've never heard of anyone else talk about voter fraud or it being caught on tape.
    I believe he's referring to videos like this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it funny that the one in very, very last is the one talking about cheating at the polls, and not the one in a close second

It is politics.
    It has not been honest for years, if ever.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Voter fraud is not really an issue anymore, simply not counting votes, however, or selectively choosing what votes to use is becoming more of an issue. It isn't technically vote fraud (yet) as defined by the law, but this election is bringing those issues to the forefront very quickly. All-in-all the republican party has no chance of getting any of their candidates elected anyway as all of them have pissed off major portions of the voting populous at varying times and I'm sure they're not done yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pert View Post
    I don't really think Gingrich/Santorum are cheating, so much as the GOP is sweating bullets over the general election and they're trying to figure out what to do. In the end the delegates don't matter.
    the delegates are what count not the straw poll.....if no one reaches 1144 delegates in the florida convention vote then there is a re vote....and if you are keeping informed about the delegate count Ron Paul and Romney are kicking ass and i really dont think romney is going to get the number....the ron paul delegates will not vote for anyone other than Paul and if paul goes 3rd party you can say goodbye to the GOP cuz they will be toast....not a shot in hell of Romney Santorum or Gingrich winning the general election.....If paul goes 3rd party he will get the majority of independent votes some dem votes and some republican votes.....this is a race between Ron Paul and Obama now!!! sorry to all the ass kissing GOP maniacs

the delegates are what count not the straw poll.....if no one reaches 1144 delegates in the florida convention vote then there is a re vote....and if you are keeping informed about the delegate count Ron Paul and Romney are kicking ass and i really dont think romney is going to get the number....the ron paul delegates will not vote for anyone other than Paul and if paul goes 3rd party you can say goodbye to the GOP cuz they will be toast....not a shot in hell of Romney Santorum or Gingrich winning the general election.....If paul goes 3rd party he will get the majority of independent votes some dem votes and some republican votes.....this is a race between Ron Paul and Obama now!!! sorry to all the ass kissing GOP maniacs
    It doesn't matter, the Republicans aren't winning this election. I think that realization is creeping up on the GOP, and when Florida rolls around they're either going to resign themselves to Romney or try to grab some last-minute nominee and put him/her on the ballot. Really the Republican's blew it with their field of contenders this year.

My main point was simply that I don't think this behavior can be attributed to Gingrich/Santorum so much as to the GOP itself. The Republican leadership is beginning to recognize this primary as the slow-motion train wreck that it has become.
    Last edited by Pert; 2012-03-20 at 08:29 PM.

If paul goes 3rd party he will get the majority of independent votes
    Umm... no. Not a chance. I consider myself independent and would never ever vote for him as President.

You're right, though, that Romney or Santorum (especially Santorum) would be hard pressed to win the general election, and even less likely if Ron Paul runs as an independent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Umm... no. Not a chance. I consider myself independent and would never ever vote for him as President.

You're right, though, the Romney or Santorum (especially Santorum) would be hard pressed to win the general election, and even less likely if Ron Paul runs as an independent.
    I would say Romney has the best chance with independents.... Ron Paul's ideas are mostly theoretical and people generally want some level of stability in a struggling economy... and Santorum. Well, I don't even know where to start with that... Obama could probably just sit back and let Santorum destroy his own campaign.

It doesn't matter, the Republicans aren't winning this election. I think that realization is creeping up on the GOP, and when Florida rolls around they're either going to resign themselves to Romney or try to grab some last-minute nominee and put him/her on the ballot. Really the Republican's blew it with their field of contenders this year.

My main point was simply that I don't think this behavior can be attributed to Gingrich/Santorum so much as to the GOP itself. The Republican leadership is beginning to recognize this primary as the slow-motion train wreck that it has become.
    the ron paul delegates will never vote for anyone but Ron Paul so there may be a chance that the GOP does not even have a nom in the race against obama or they can jump behind ron paul and give the biggest ass kicking of the century to Obama....RON PAUL 20012!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-03-20 at 09:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post

You're right, though, that Romney or Santorum (especially Santorum) would be hard pressed to win the general election, and even less likely if Ron Paul runs as an independent.
    sorry but a majority of independents do like ron paul....you are part of the minority of independents who for some reason do not like paul or just do not care to research enough history, consistency, or integrity behind all the candidates including obama

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    It amazes me that anybody thinks Ron Paul could win ANY kind of presidential election.

He can't win the delegates in the electoral college style.

He can't win a popular vote.

the ron paul delegates will never vote for anyone but Ron Paul so there may be a chance that the GOP does not even have a nom in the race against obama or they can jump behind ron paul and give the biggest ass kicking of the century to Obama....RON PAUL 20012!!!!
    Ron Paul supporters may not vote for another candidate, but the delegates are a completely different matter.

Where are you getting your numbers from, anyway? Any delegate counts are just estimates right now, and they don't seem to be too charitable for RP, anyway.

if Ron Paul runs as an independent which he should and might. He will steal a LOT and I mean a LOT of votes away from whoever the GOP canidate is including mine

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ron Paul supporters may not vote for another candidate, but the delegates are a completely different matter.

Where are you getting your numbers from, anyway? Any delegate counts are just estimates right now, and they don't seem to be too charitable for RP, anyway.
    He's under the same delusional belief that many others here are afflicted by....

That Ron Paul is smashing all the competition but the media is lying.

you cant get the right information from the media because those numbers are assumed from whoever wins the states straw poll.....but in reality during these delegate conventions in these states the Ron Paul people are showing up in massive numbers compared to the others and winning majority votes on slates they want. right now ron paul has won close to 10 states in the delegate race and you wont find any of this information from the shitty media...you will only be able to find it from people who were actually at these conventions and who wrote about it on a forum or a REAL news network.....so again sorry to all the santorum and gingrich people cuz they arnt showing up at all to support their candidates....Ron Paul and Romney are tearing it up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BLCalliente View Post
    It amazes me that anybody thinks Ron Paul could win ANY kind of presidential election.

He can't win the delegates in the electoral college style.

He can't win a popular vote.
    Refer to thread title. Also it's interesting that he wins the popular vote in the V.I. and the MSM reports, "WELL IT'S THE DELEGATES THAT MATTER NOT THE POPULAR VOTE SO WE'RE LISTING ROMNEY AS THE WINNER LOL" while saying the opposite for every other state. I suggest you research Chuck Webster, Maine, the Washington GOP, the Missouri Caucus arrests, and plenty more.

Also take into account that some states have more than one 'straw poll' which aren't publicized by the mainstream media. Guess who won California and Texas decisively late 2011?

Or you can keep believing what the DOD-run mainstream media tells you like a good citizen.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    you cant get the right information from the media because those numbers are assumed from whoever wins the states straw poll.....but in reality during these delegate conventions in these states the Ron Paul people are showing up in massive numbers compared to the others and winning majority votes on slates they want. right now ron paul has won close to 10 states in the delegate race and you wont find any of this information from the shitty media...you will only be able to find it from people who were actually at these conventions and who wrote about it on a forum or a REAL news network.....so again sorry to all the santorum and gingrich people cuz they arnt showing up at all to support their candidates....Ron Paul and Romney are tearing it up
    Yep, exactly as I thought.

Conspiracy by the media to keep Ron Paul down.

Which 10 states would those be?