Russia Today (News)

I recently came across a Russian news site- Russia today. I noticed that most of the comments in stories related to US were very heavy anti-west, such as this story- Now, I know America isn't perfect, but these people commenting seem to think that everything bad that has happened is the fault of the west. So what do you guys think? Are these people just wearing tin foil hats, or do you think that America is as evil as they say?

Edit- MMO Champ won't let me post the link for some reason, but it's on the front page of the russia today website, which is rt.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats is basically the general point of view of everyone outside the United States of North America.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigoki View Post
    Thats is basically the general point of view of everyone outside the United States of North America.
    What he said.

Even allies hate the US because they always have to have the last word on anything.

P.S. And when i say "the US" i'm not talking about the ordinary joe citizen typing on MMOC, i'm talking about the US foreign policy makers. We don't hate the 400 million people who live in the United States, we hate the people you elect to run the country and we know you voters hate those guys too...lol

Deleted
    (Brit, here.) Russia Today interesting for a different angle sometimes and covers some stories that interest me which news groups in the UK don't cover but it is far too anti-American and pro-Putin (I wonder why) for me to really appreciate it or use as my go-to news site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Russia Today is one of the government owned news sources.... of course its going to be pro-Putin. If you want anything related to governments, use a privately owned source of information

10+ Year Old Account
    Moscow passed legislation mandating that all news refer to the USA as an enemy. State-controlled media, there's you problem.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubscapsfan View Post

Edit- MMO Champ won't let me post the link for some reason, but it's on the front page of the russia today website, which is rt.com
    You need to accumulate more than 10 posts to display links.