[Anime] Avatar The Last Airbender: The Final Season has been released!

As of today i discovered the leaked episode of Avatar The Last Airbender book 4: Air. Depending on your interests or time spent on the internet you may or may not have found out yet so for those who do not know the situation yet let me explain what i know.

The Avatar that you've probably watched a few years ago has gotten a final season that you have never seen or dreamed off before, this final season is book 4 and if you have watched the avatar seasons before you should have seen book 1: water, book 2: earth, book 3: fire and with the end of book 3, the end of the 100 years war came to an end. Book 4: Air is the last of the Avatar Cyclus, in the fourth book you'll be following the story from the new avatar that emerged after Aangs era. Book 4 will be playing 70 years after the final fight with Aang and the Firelord that was conquering the world.

I so want to spoil what i saw in the first episode but then again i just want you all to see it, i'm not sure if i can post the leaked episode link in this thread and the last thing i want is to get banned so if your interested in acquering the link please send me a PM.

And for those who are up-to-date, please share your thoughts i'm looking forward to them!

PS: And now its time to go to bed i guess, damn bleach got me wake all night catching up to current episode
    The unattainable best is the enemy of all the available betters.

Okay...

One, it's a brand new series. It already has two seasons planned, 12 episodes for the first and 14 for the second.

Two, http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ked-episode%29