Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Obviously Stratholme and Scarlet monastery will be come FoS' but if Blizzard didn't remove any of the Meta achievements for previous raids BEFORE cataclysm I doubt they would do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveill View Post
    I hope they will add Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade as a FoS, assuming it will be removed from the game.
    If this happens, they better make it Account-bound as I'm rerolling Monk in release and I like to collect Tabards/Achievements/Mounts/etc..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    If this happens, they better make it Account-bound as I'm rerolling Monk in release and I like to collect Tabards/Achievements/Mounts/etc..
    Blizzard will be implementing account wide achievements for all except for server firsts (this is not set in stone though).

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    They've already said they'll never remove mounts again after what happened when they removed the mount achievement for naxx and the title as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Highly unlikely, blizzard said they shot themselves in the foot(so to speak) when they removed the naxx achievement drakes, so they wont be taking any more out of the game.

Zulian tiger would like a word with you.

aq 20 is going to be a feat for some reason

I hope they make the ragnaros heroic and madness heroic mounts rare drops.

Quote Originally Posted by DOORF View Post
    aq 20 is going to be a feat for some reason
    Didn't they change it to AQ10 in Cata? Maybe the feat is for doing it before Cata.../shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiqe View Post
    Blizzard will be implementing account wide achievements.
    Yes, I do know that.

But I'm more worried about Tabard(s).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Highly unlikely, blizzard said they shot themselves in the foot(so to speak) when they removed the naxx achievement drakes, so they wont be taking any more out of the game.
    When/Where were they quoted as saying this?

Quote Originally Posted by booradlly View Post
    Zulian tiger would like a word with you.
    While they did remove that mount, they simultaneously added another one to replace it

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    they will probably just become 'at lvl 85' like Herald of the Titans
    Unlikely. The Can't Hear You achievement is one of those "1-shot, nobody dies" achievements like Undying, Immortal, Champion/Conqueror of Ulduar, and the Tribute achievements in ToTC which were all flat out removed. Herald is just an ILVL restriction, basically meaning you beat Ulduar in 10m without ever getting any 25m HM gear, which made sense when they dropped different gear. I'm pretty sure that achievement is a unique case.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2012-04-05 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Unlikely. The Can't Hear You achievement is one of those "1-shot, nobody dies" achievements like Undying, Immortal, Champion/Conqueror of Ulduar, and the Tribute achievements in ToTC which were all flat out removed. Herald is just an ILVL restriction, basically meaning you beat Ulduar in 10m without ever getting any 25m HM gear, which made sense when they dropped different gear. I'm pretty sure that achievement is a unique case.
    Argent Defender would like to have a word with you.
    And while you can say the 50 attempts limit is no longer there, Algalon also had his 1 hour limit removed as well.
    Last edited by Solia; 2012-04-05 at 03:01 PM.