Deleted

2 healing ultra HC help needed!

yo my MS is tank but to do ultra are drood healer has gone tank and ive gone holy, 2 healing it with a disc priest smiting and the odd heal since my gear is not 100% good. what spells should i use before the 1st red crystal? by the time it spawned in 70% and thats when i tend to start using holy radiance more. But by the time blue crystal is up im oom and we start wiping, i use divine plea when in hour of twilights and im using a pot of coentration when in a hour of twilight to help me out.

Any advice you can give? (im 391 ilvl and still got pvp shild and a few 378 stuff) i have done lfr for past 3 weeks and no pala teir as dropped for the 4 set bonus either:<

crystals red = disc blue/green i take

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Zeohn/simple

Deleted
    What is the dps from raid ?

Deleted
    Tell your priest to increase his healing till you get comfortable.

Deleted
    raid dps everyone is above 30k part from ele shammy who does roughly 25k since it is OS

priest needs to heal more, atonement healing isnt all that viable in a mass aoe fight like that, he should be using prayer of healing nearly nonstop

Deleted
    what should i be using for the 1st 20% of the fight. FoL/HL/DL?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    priest needs to heal more, atonement healing isnt all that viable in a mass aoe fight like that, he should be using prayer of healing nearly nonstop
    On the contrary, the AOE healing at the start is minimal, the disc should be atonement healing for the 1st two hours of twilight if the DPS isn't up to speed. At that point, you should then have the green buff and the disc should start doing what they do best!

Deleted
    Enchant your gear, use your professionbonuses and change your glyphs.
    Word of Glory -> Divine Favour
    Turn Evil -> Lay on Hands (the one that gives you 10% mana when using LoH)
    Cleansing -> Beacon of light
    Also get the VP ring and neck if possible.

Take both, first the red then the blue crystal and let the priest have the green one.
    Make sure your tanks are having t13 4pc bonuses, they are really overpowered on this fight and just kill the boss, it's not that hard and actually pretty easily solo-healable.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by mmocf6f86a61d0; 2012-03-21 at 10:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyssiexd View Post
    Enchant your gear, use your professionbonuses and change your glyphs.
    Word of Glory -> Divine Favour
    Turn Evil -> Lay on Hands (the one that gives you 10% mana when using LoH)
    Also get the VP ring and neck if possible.

Take both, first the red then the blue crystal and let the priest have the green one.
    Make sure your tanks are having t13 4pc bonuses, they are really overpowered on this fight and just kill the boss, it's not that hard and actually pretty easily solo-healable.
    Good luck!
    ye i just started changing my glpyhs since it was pvp OS only got pve for this fight^^

I'm just finding odd it you are swapping roles with a healer to have you both using your off-specs for this fight.
    I know Pally healing is pretty OP for the end of this fight, but so much so that you have 2 people using not as good gear to do so?

Actually, Airiain (I'm assuming is the Druid swapping from heals to tank) is pretty well gear for his OS.
    Last edited by Solia; 2012-03-21 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Found Druid

Deleted
    the drood OS is better geared than my MS so its not to bad. we did try me tanking and drood healing but didnt get past 60%. are best try is 25% but my mana is just a prob

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    60%? Really? It was 1 healable pre-nerf on 10 man with Holy Paladin healing. Fight is faceroll right now. Link the logs for your attempts, otherwise I can't even see what you are doing wrong.

Deleted
    i would log by i cant get it working sorry:< doesnt want to set up dunno what i done wrong xD

You really shouldn't be having issues with the dps check at this point. Just ask your priest to help you heal more, so your mana is less of an issue. If your dps does need it, he can still smite at least until he gets his red crystal. Since he is disc he basically has to get red (green doesn't replicate his mastery, and you as a holy pally should definitely get blue at the end).
    You ask about how to the heal the start of the fight - if it's only you healing you're still likely going to need some HR, just don't spam it that early (FoL should definitely not be needed!). Don't forget to HS on cd at least for that first 20% since you didn't mention that above.

Logs would be beneficial, also possibly of your druid/priest attempts since your decision to go double OS is sort of strange.
    Last edited by Kitmajere; 2012-03-21 at 10:59 PM.

The fight is pretty simple right now. :P

I two heal with a disc priest or a resto shaman.

I get red and blue, the other healer gets green -- I solo heal until blue crystal, and then the other healer starts to help.

Pre-Blue Crystal: Don't run into mana issues, 2 HR, HS, LoD. Once I get Blue Crystal: I spam HR, all on different targets. :P

And at the beginning of the fight, a lot of paladin healers tend to overuse HR, meaning spam -- DON'T. :P Let the damn thing tick and it'll usually get people 90%+ HP, which is where they need to be, they don't need to be completely topped off. And I just ping HRs off the tank(s) and myself. :P

Don't be afraid to use DP early, so it's up right before Blue crystal pops to ensure you have mana. Chug a pot, LoH yourself for mana (if glyphed).