So a quick question for the community out there.. last week i got the 559 legs from ordos. http://www.wowhead.com/item=105758 Now this week i got the tier legs from celestials thus making a 2pc for me.. so my question is, is it worth it to drop the ordos legs for the 2pc.. keep in mind i do not need the expertise that comes on the tier legs

the 2piece is utterly crap! it's a joke and i don't understand even why we have a bonus. the heal is nothing. 2-3% of you total healing. maybe 500k? it's nothing. i would take the ordos legs until you maybe can get your hands on the 4 piece bonus with the set legs. and even this is discussable.

btw. with the new 10% dmg reduction your total dmg on the paperdoll is now red, like a permanent debuff. this sucks!
    Last edited by siccora; 2013-09-25 at 04:50 AM.
    13/13

Monk

I'm trying a Mastery = Crit + a bit build with Rune trinket for Garrosh this week. We had trouble last week so I think in phase 2 when the adds start spawning our Pally OT will pick up the adds and I'll solo tank the boss the rest of the fight, dropping stacks during Whirlwind. Worth a shot anyway, I've never done a mastery heavy build, but I imagine it will make Garrosh's melees a lot less dangerous and just the magic DoT will be painful.

Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    the 2piece is utterly crap! it's a joke and i don't understand even why we have a bonus. the heal is nothing. 2-3% of you total healing. maybe 500k? it's nothing. i would take the ordos legs until you maybe can get your hands on the 4 piece bonus with the set legs. and even this is discussable.

btw. with the new 10% dmg reduction your total dmg on the paperdoll is now red, like a permanent debuff. this sucks!
    Yeah the 2 piece is pretty underwhelming, I am optimistic that the 4 piece will be a solid asset though.

Yeah the red damage highlight keeps making me think I have res sickness lol

Deleted
    The red damage looks like rezz sickness indeed. Aside from the discussion about the nerf, the way it got implemented is so silly and stuipd. They couldn't even be bothered to adjust spells, just slapped us some red .9 multiplier.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's such a small nerf anyways. Was still pulling ~560kish on H Immerseus with adds. Still doing about ~287kish+ on H Protectors (cleave ftw).

Yesterday I got new pair of gloves and shoulders. Though would this really be an upgrade? I'm not sure if dropping 2x 543 Tot tier for 2x 561 non-tier would be beneficial here.

Deleted
    I'm having major problems with my brewmaster since the second part of LFR. I'm going with the mastery+1 build, 522iLVL atm. I never had any problems playing Brewmaster but I keep getting two shotted by trash in LFR part 2. I tried doing it two times and two times at the first pull (first time was Shaman boss trash, second time was first boss trash) I die. I get battleressed, insta die again. Then we wipe at trash. While on my DK I have no problems at all. He is a lot less geared and dinged 90 previous week with him. Could anyone provide help? My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...osaur/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greened View Post
    I'm having major problems with my brewmaster since the second part of LFR. I'm going with the mastery+1 build, 522iLVL atm. I never had any problems playing Brewmaster but I keep getting two shotted by trash in LFR part 2. I tried doing it two times and two times at the first pull (first time was Shaman boss trash, second time was first boss trash) I die. I get battleressed, insta die again. Then we wipe at trash. While on my DK I have no problems at all. He is a lot less geared and dinged 90 previous week with him. Could anyone provide help? My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...osaur/advanced
    Are you sure you're keeping shuffle up? Keg-Smash into BoK should be your priority, then you can start focusing on AoE. Also, leg sweep is your friend here. If you pull a lot of packs (an extra patrol for example) there is no shame in using Fortifying Brew for trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Yesterday I got new pair of gloves and shoulders. Though would this really be an upgrade? I'm not sure if dropping 2x 543 Tot tier for 2x 561 non-tier would be beneficial here.
    If I understand correctly you mean loosing the T15 2pc bonus (not 4pc). It depends a bit on your playstyle, but imo the nerfed T15 2pc is nothing spectacular. It gets better if you have a full crit build. It gets better if you are amazing at timing it for big hits. The T16 2pc is very bad, but I think the extra stats make it worth it. I don't have the T16 2 pc for very long, but if you want some numbers it seems to be doing around 3-6% of my self-healing. This is less than 2 healthstones spread over the course of a fight.

Yeah, I meant that currently I'm running with 2 bonuses (2x t15 and 2xt16), sorry I was really sleepy this morning. I've noticed that 2t16 is really weak. But the extra 6% from T15 (and Im running with 50% unbuffed crit) on shuffle are quite nice and I'm not sure if dropping it for non-set pieces (I hope that 4t16 will be good...but doubt it) would do me any good.

Deleted
    Ah, I didn't understand correctly my bad. Then I probably wouldn't drop the 2pc until I can complete either the T16 4pc or possibly get heroic off-pieces. Part of my reasoning to moving to new set bonuses ASAP is that I want to test/get used to them while the fights are still easy and break the bad habits of the old set bonuses (I'm looking at you T15 4pc).

Quote Originally Posted by honj90 View Post
    (I'm looking at you T15 4pc).
    Im pretty sure that my armory shows both bonuses http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilisa/advanced And sadly I'm afraid I got the answer I expected :P

Quote Originally Posted by honj90 View Post
    I don't have the T16 2 pc for very long, but if you want some numbers it seems to be doing around 3-6% of my self-healing. This is less than 2 healthstones spread over the course of a fight.
    On Garrosh last night, the 2p was 6.6% of my healing done, and the 4p was 7.2% of my healing done. Nothing amazing, but then again Healing Elixirs was 7.5%

I've seen people running with healing elixirs. Am I underestimating this talent? Because I still run with Dampen Harm or Diffuse magic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I've seen people running with healing elixirs. Am I underestimating this talent? Because I still run with Dampen Harm or Diffuse magic.
    Since it proccs on low health now, just like Zen sphere it's actually quite good. Need to keep track of the buff though if you wanna make the most of it. Some bosses DH really helps but overall it seems like most fights favour healing elixirs actually.

There's a few fights where having Dampen Harm or Diffuse Magic is useful. At least for normals, there's nothing really worrisome about the boss mechanics that make you want to use one or the other (maybe using Diffuse Magic for tanking every other slime on Dark Shaman, or for reducing the Flame Vent damage on Juggernaut, these are the only two times I'll use something other than HE on normals)

Quote Originally Posted by Greened View Post
    The magic damage from the shaman and the shadowmages is absolutely brutal if not interrupted. Mind spike hits for most of my health (560ilvl), and while lava burst doesn't hit as hard, there's a lot of packs with 2 shaman sync-casting it. You must use interrupts, stuns and get others to.

Does ring of peace silent Embodied Gloom in heroic The Fallen Protector? And should bloodlust be used at start of fight or towards the end in this fight?

Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    Does ring of peace silent Embodied Gloom in heroic The Fallen Protector? And should bloodlust be used at start of fight or towards the end in this fight?
    There's no real reason to use lust anytime other than just right away with trinkets, cooldowns. No particular part of the fight is extra hard or anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lairpie View Post
    There's no real reason to use lust anytime other than just right away with trinkets, cooldowns. No particular part of the fight is extra hard or anything.
    We've been using it on the first mark of anguish.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    We lust right off the bat, bring all the bosses to the center and go ham on them lol.

Anyways, for those who have gotten the brewmaster on spoils, if you get him in the first room, is it guaranteed to be in the next room or do you have to go up and onto the other side to get the next one?