Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Purely in terms of dps, RoR beats out valor trinket right? I can use all the hit on valor trinket, stats are roughly 17k crit, 2.8k mastery, 4.8k haste.
    Assuming crit is your highest stat, then it's probably better, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Similar question to the one just above. I have the VP trinket upgraded to 530. I am like 750 points above hit cap and can't get rid of any more. I have LFR versions of Bad Juju and Rune. Until I can get the real version of Bad Juju to drop, enh sham already has it, is one of those LFR ones going to be better? I can upgrade them twice...I've got valor to burn at this point. I just wanted a few more minds to help me puzzle it over.

ATM I have 12.5k crit, 5.4k haste, and 2.4k mastery and I run 10man normals. But I can regem if I need/want to game Rune.

Deleted
    First of all, sorry for my english but i started raiding as brewmaster and need your help at reforging and gemming my monk..

http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/characte...o/Krich/simple

I mainly was playing as mistweaver, thanks for you help =)

Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    Similar question to the one just above. I have the VP trinket upgraded to 530. I am like 750 points above hit cap and can't get rid of any more. I have LFR versions of Bad Juju and Rune. Until I can get the real version of Bad Juju to drop, enh sham already has it, is one of those LFR ones going to be better? I can upgrade them twice...I've got valor to burn at this point. I just wanted a few more minds to help me puzzle it over.

ATM I have 12.5k crit, 5.4k haste, and 2.4k mastery and I run 10man normals. But I can regem if I need/want to game Rune.
    Depends on how you feel when Rune procs...I don't really like to use it very often. I usually stick with Ren and Bad Juju. If anything I would say roll with LFR Bad Juju and the valor trinket.

Rune takes a lot more in order to use it effectively, and if you feel like you are getting hammered it is probably because you are using it and not in the correct way such as using elusive brew macro in order to take advantage of the two piece.
    Last edited by Wreckage827; 2013-06-26 at 07:57 AM.

Deleted
    On topic of Transcendence: While doing Ahoo'ru in the brawlers guild i noticed that i could teleport out of the circle in p2 without getting any stacks. I remember that i got stacks using transcendence on Animus some time ago and haven't tried it again ever since, but can anyone confirm that you can teleport out of those anima rings again without getting stacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Deredere View Post
    On topic of Transcendence: While doing Ahoo'ru in the brawlers guild i noticed that i could teleport out of the circle in p2 without getting any stacks. I remember that i got stacks using transcendence on Animus some time ago and haven't tried it again ever since, but can anyone confirm that you can teleport out of those anima rings again without getting stacks?
    You can. That bug has been fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckage827 View Post
    Depends on how you feel when Rune procs...I don't really like to use it very often. I usually stick with Ren and Bad Juju. If anything I would say roll with LFR Bad Juju and the valor trinket.

Rune takes a lot more in order to use it effectively, and if you feel like you are getting hammered it is probably because you are using it and not in the correct way such as using elusive brew macro in order to take advantage of the two piece.
    I prob should have given a bit more info since I think I logged out in my pvp gear. My ilvl is 528 equipped. I have Renataki's at 530 as my other trinket. I was debating dropping the VP one b/c I'm 750 about the hit cap and I cannot get rid of any more hit. I would probably game Rune with mastery...b/c I can't see having that much haste. Think I looked over my gear last night and I could get it to like 8k crit, 4k haste, 7.5k mastery by changing some reforges and gems. I also did some of the math and with that amount of haste, and the Rune upgraded to 510, it would proc about every 64 seconds. So the trade ends up being more crit, large 20 sec agil proc, but wasted stats vs less crit, static agil, but then like 38% additional crit for 10 sec every 64.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using RoRo currently (at least until a 535 Bad Juju drops) with 7150 mastery/1021 crit/4697 haste. Pretty much allowed me to pull in some extra mastery without really dinging my DPS and I just game the 2P as has been mentioned.

Currently forged to the AMR "crit" build (yes it added the mastery and kept my haste cap automatically) and the BETA option seems to do pretty good at a Mastery+1 style balance which you could switch to crit with a single gem or reforge adjustment.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    Are all classes this tasking on micromanaging your abilities and having like 20 useful abilities?

Am I just bad? Are all classes like this in MOP?

Quote Originally Posted by Arent View Post
    Are all classes this tasking on micromanaging your abilities and having like 20 useful abilities?

If you were looking for easy/boring tanking you could always roll Guardian Druid. I left being a druid to have a more complex rotation than a yawnfest. Even still Brewmaster isn't that hard. Could you elaborate on what you are finding difficult?

I'm with all of you on this hit cap thing. Between the Valor Trink and Horridon staff I don't know what to do with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arent View Post

Brewmaster is probably the most challenging tanking class currently available. There's a lot to keep track of, but it's worth it if you can manage it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seibei View Post
    I'm with all of you on this hit cap thing. Between the Valor Trink and Horridon staff I don't know what to do with it all.
    I am also currently battling this. I'm thinking a visit to LFR is in order *shudder*

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinaa View Post
    I am also currently battling this. I'm thinking a visit to LFR is in order *shudder*
    LFR has nothing for me now. I have 502 Bad Juju that I need to replace with the 522 version, I'd like to replace the valor trink with Renataki's Charm, and I'd like to replace Horridon's staff with the Lei Shen staff, and then LFR tier helm to 522 tier helm. Otherwise normal mode just has some better optimized gear for some of my slots.

Does 3000 mastery buff is taken in consideration when the RoR buff is activated?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    Does 3000 mastery buff is taken in consideration when the RoR buff is activated?
    No it doesn't.

Two question from my side today:

1)We are going to heroic magera (10) tonight. Any suggestions you could give me?
    2)Last week I finally got 4 tier piece. Is there any way (aside of power auras) to track the 'free purifying brew' buff easily?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post

1)We are going to heroic magera (10) tonight. Any suggestions you could give me?
    2)Last week I finally got 4 tier piece. Is there any way (aside of power auras) to track the 'free purifying brew' buff easily?
    Use Weak Auras and use this string:

dqtDcaWsruTlLQ2Mk1CLWSf1nLi9nP0ofP9s2TK2ViIFQuzyi53uAOufdweLHtvDqqCmioNuyHiklwIYYv1tr9yi9C OUTuzQQyYsvtxXHP4VQKllCDLSrryAGAZaTDevonv(QisFgr(oi1iLO6zimAjIXdsojvPBjfDnK68kLxJOQXbOLbWc rhXoXERt8Gg0OWlQTIly)iNVk3M3UGG9DVzC2QySyK9W7B3JqjUtCV4EDed1oqqCmkb9nGgTu03naCdtqaaOaBstjE BhiiogLGMagifacyGeT3u3WicSjmS4pi5S1ZMFiEcOM1hINaQz9HyV1jEqdAuaPV3wXfjnmKhY6n4cpwOJhY6n4sJE NPaY6n4ciR3Gqlg1MTVokfGsaePbClqAauWeieeTecSjnHsjuc6BAe62BkkanAHBHPeytAGkfwPiAeBQUoZ4SvDe3z CvDepB(Hy)pWXiEHJluB2(QmXO2S9pB(Hy0fESDI9)ahJyt2VeJNvghA0iEEhjsXRJ4QPlW6OueXEwVd0fVgXwOR7Q 5nrMgXq76NsukcbqX1v35DKifpwPiIZwtVoIx44cnBWyrM43MdDe3TYJthnAeVWXfQTRmZiYeJMnySoIXUkPCiU0DP jxJgXUEXj(issY8SEh4MgXgDe7z9oqx8I9wN4bnOrHxuBfxW(roFvUnVDbb77EZ4SvnIjNsrGPO0ib
    I made it myself so it's not exactly amazing, but it basically puts up a big yellow exclamation mark when you have a free PB. It's a start, and you can tweak it from there.

Thanks a lot, I will try that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post

- Use Chi Torpedo and Celerity if your healers are struggling on the rampages. 3x Chi Torpedo will do amazing healing during rampages.

- Ring of Peace for the adds. You can also kill the adds very fast personally if they're spawning near you

- If your debuffs are sufficiently low duration (less than 30 seconds or so) when going into rampages, you don't need to switch tanks on the head you're not killing. This is helpful if one of your tanks is doing much more damage than the other, so you can put that tank on the heads being killed more often. Depending on breath timers you could have one tank taking green (which you will probably not kill) the whole fight, but more likely you'll have to switch once or twice.