Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndy View Post
    We are struggling a bit with the timers in heroic spoils of pandaria 10m, just a few seconds behind.
    Im actually using the tanking cloak and meta and HC RoRo and Normal Warfoged Blackfuses trinket. Im thinking of using normal spoils trinket (the cleave one).
    Any suggestions?
    Depends on how you are executing the fight. Are you a few seconds behind on making the first room, or the fight overall? We just resently managed to kill it, but we found that the order and way you open the boxes makes a bigger difference than anything else, and ultimatly settled on 2x Monk -> Big -> Small+medium (x3) -> Big -> Small + medium (x2) + smalls. We usually had -60 sec left on the timer in the first room (mogu) and ultimatly managed the mantid room with more than 40 sec left.

I forgot to equip the cleave trinket ont he night we killed it, but the DPS cloak was 5% of my damage and I dunno about you but I found no threatening tank damage at all in the encounter.
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

So my guild killed Garrosh tonight and we'll be stepping into heroics on wednesday, and with that in mind I thought I'd just ask all you lovely brewmasters out there for any tips and tricks you've found on the first few bosses ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Quether View Post
    So my guild killed Garrosh tonight and we'll be stepping into heroics on wednesday, and with that in mind I thought I'd just ask all you lovely brewmasters out there for any tips and tricks you've found on the first few bosses ^_^
    Immerseus: Tank boss first when he comes out of splits and at the start, that way you tank the adds every time without boss.

We are struggling a bit with the timers in heroic spoils of pandaria 10m, just a few seconds behind.
    Im actually using the tanking cloak and meta and HC RoRo and Normal Warfoged Blackfuses trinket. Im thinking of using normal spoils trinket (the cleave one).
    Any suggestions?
    I guess it's a bit late as you've killed it now but this might help other people a little...

We finally managed to kill it ourselves in the last raid; http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r.../?s=757&e=1270
    561 Cleave trinket (Sigil of Rampage Norm +2Upg) did 2.3% of my overall damage, without dps cloak/meta.
    With 2x Brew Master monks (lucky me)

Starting on Mantid side:
    2x Monks, after first one dies;
    1x Big When it's on 20%~
    1x Big + 1 Small immediately, +2 smalls delayed, when the big one is on 20%~.
    1x Medium, When big dies, keep 2 mediums up constantly, and pull 1 small as you see fit.

Mogu:
    1x Big, get the healer or ranged dps to pull small ones, when you can fit them in
    1x Big, as above. When it's nearing death (just after it's last fracture) pull:
    1x Medium, if it's an urn, pull more smalls or 1 more medium, if it's an anima golem you may want to focus on him on his own - If you're confident, keep 2 mediums up at all times.

After the Anima Golem casts "Crimson Reconstruction" (spawns a red pool under neath him, which heals everything) you can taunt him and strafe away/roll and he shouldn't get a single tick of his heal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PlSoSXw8OY
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm need advice because i kinda dont knwo what to go with now.
    My problem is i was kinda lucky with drops lately and got no idea shall i go for:
    4x set (normal x 4 parts - Crown of Seven Sacred Seals / Legguards of Seven Sacred Seals / Chestguard of Seven Sacred Seals / Gauntlets of Seven Sacred Seals)
    or
    2x with http://www.wowhead.com/item=105409 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=103929

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quether View Post
    You can solo tank the boss using Guard, Zen Med, and Diffuse Magic. Pick up a few of the adds to keep your vengeance up going into the split phase and you can solo 2 platforms worth of adds, using clash and roll for mobility.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    I guess it's a bit late as you've killed it now but this might help other people a little...

We finally managed to kill it ourselves in the last raid; http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r.../?s=757&e=1270
    561 Cleave trinket (Sigil of Rampage Norm +2Upg) did 2.3% of my overall damage, without dps cloak/meta.
    With 2x Brew Master monks (lucky me)

Starting on Mantid side:
    1x Big When it's on 20%~
    1x Big + 1 Small immediately, +2 smalls delayed, when the big one is on 20%~.
    1x Medium, When big dies, keep 2 mediums up constantly, and pull 1 small as you see fit.

Mogu:
    1x Big, get the healer or ranged dps to pull small ones, when you can fit them in
    1x Big, as above. When it's nearing death (just after it's last fracture) pull:
    1x Medium, if it's an urn, pull more smalls or 1 more medium, if it's an anima golem you may want to focus on him on his own - If you're confident, keep 2 mediums up at all times.

After the Anima Golem casts "Crimson Reconstruction" (spawns a red pool under neath him, which heals everything) you can taunt him and strafe away/roll and he shouldn't get a single tick of his heal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PlSoSXw8OY
    Thanks mate, thats a lot of help.
    Im still wondering how you knew that i managed to kill the boss by now, probably the noobest queston but im intrigued

So using SIM as BrM didnt work well. got different stats each time i tried. so guess il have to ask here. when it comes to blue sockets, should i ignore socket bonus completly for pure critt or should i socket for bonus? talking both 60 bonuses and 120.

" way over hit cap as it looks now"- will prob have to use critt/hit later on but speaking for now
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2013-10-16 at 04:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Thanks mate, thats a lot of help.
    Im still wondering how you knew that i managed to kill the boss by now, probably the noobest queston but im intrigued
    Np.

You said "A couple of seconds behind" and we've varied 10-20 seconds due to RNG / micro-improvements, so it's doable to pull out more dps from seemingly almost nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    So using SIM as BrM didnt work well. got different stats each time i tried. so guess il have to ask here. when it comes to blue sockets, should i ignore socket bonus completly for pure critt or should i socket for bonus? talking both 60 bonuses and 120.

" way over hit cap as it looks now"- will prob have to use critt/hit later on but speaking for now
    The basic premises is, "will I get more crit from it?".

Looking directly at the gems, the 320 crit obviously gives more crit than a split hit/crit, thus you have to look at your entire gemming/reforging to see if you can drop your hit to the right level (mainly via reforging) for the gem to be worth it.

I'd imagine that if you manage to drop your hit trinket, you could easily fit it in, without sacrificing crit.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Debating dropping my 4 set bonus for H Warforged gloves off protectors (hit and crit). Looking at logs the Purified Healing ability is never really above 2% of my healing since I rarely purify (10 man raiding). I was expecting 4 piece to beat 2 piece since the 2 piece was pretty underwhelming, but the 4 piece bonus is even worse if you don't need to purify much. Maybe the later heroic bosses will give me enough Stagger for it to be worthwhile.

Deleted
    Hey guys,

where are we standing when it comes to 1h and 2h this teir? (for the crit build)

Thanks alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    Debating dropping my 4 set bonus for H Warforged gloves off protectors (hit and crit). Looking at logs the Purified Healing ability is never really above 2% of my healing since I rarely purify (10 man raiding). I was expecting 4 piece to beat 2 piece since the 2 piece was pretty underwhelming, but the 4 piece bonus is even worse if you don't need to purify much. Maybe the later heroic bosses will give me enough Stagger for it to be worthwhile.
    My plan atm, also 10man, is to use 2pc Helm/Chest, and warforged offpieces from Iron Jugg/Shamans/Norushen, but holding tier gloves/legs in my bags for Malkorok/Thok/Garrosh, maybe Nazgrim, since I expect those to be extremely hard hitting tank fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Suplift View Post
    Hey guys,

where are we standing when it comes to 1h and 2h this teir? (for the crit build)

Thanks alot!
    2h gives more stats now that we can't have the dual bonus sockets anymore. You gain more crit and agi from using a 2h over dw.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaius View Post
    My plan atm, also 10man, is to use 2pc Helm/Chest, and warforged offpieces from Iron Jugg/Shamans/Norushen, but holding tier gloves/legs in my bags for Malkorok/Thok/Garrosh, maybe Nazgrim, since I expect those to be extremely hard hitting tank fights.
    That's probably a good call. Another thing is that the 4 piece gets more powerful the more mastery you have and I'm currently running really low mastery so that devalues it. Perhaps on those hard hitting heroic bosses I'll gear mastery heavy and use the 4 piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    That's probably a good call. Another thing is that the 4 piece gets more powerful the more mastery you have and I'm currently running really low mastery so that devalues it. Perhaps on those hard hitting heroic bosses I'll gear mastery heavy and use the 4 piece.
    Keep in mind that 4pc is also directly effected by playstyle as well. Waiting for a big hit with 70%+ Mastery or using PB right after a tick rather than in between ticks will greatly reduce the overhealing of it.

Deleted
    Malkorok 25hm is soloable by a monk ?

Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Blood rage or the entire fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    probably with lots of gear, proper CD management and some RNG. Our monk lives with 50~ stacks atm so I have to imagine it will eventually be doable

Anyone tried Torpedo in HC Thok 10m? Im considering it to help a bit the raid healing. After the tank switch with tons of vengeance and the raid stacked up should help a lot
    Last edited by Aure; 2013-10-18 at 10:16 AM.